Post a random fact about yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fact 1: I am rather disappointed how bad my exam went yesterday tho I had studied quite a lot for it.
Fact 2: I have another exam next week, haven't even opened the book yet.
Fact 3: This will the first and last time I spend my summer studying.
Fact 4: I want to play Puerto Rico, Illuminati and Väinö.
Fact 5: I just discovered posts mentioning the adventure of my boobs..

Kovenant84 said:
fact: i don't wanna think about school coming up :(
It hadn't really entered my mind as of late until you brought it up just now :bah:
:p

EDIT:
Siren said:
fact: i'm being too nice on the forum lately, i don't want to know when my bitchiness will kick back in. i hope i'm not around when it does. :p
Ah, you think we can't handle it, woman..

Bring it! :heh:

@the thales posse and friends: if you come to rome, you'll have the time of your life. i promise to show you around to the coolest places, take all my mates to your show, get you all drunk on the riverbank then leave you to be cut open by random criminals during the night. :p

Fact:

- I'm bored
- I want out of my house
- Getting annoyed by my cat
- I'm hella tired
- Listening to Anthrax
- I like old Anthrax better
- I'm mailing some to some of you in envelopes.....oops not suppose to say that :p
- Can't figure out anymore facts about myself right now
- I'm done

IconOfSin said:
Fact:
- I'm hella tired
Why are you tired. You haven't done anything all day. :p

Argh, I'm neglecting my site again since I don't have the time to write new entries...

fact: i'm probably going to be an au pair in germany or austria :D

@ santtu: uh oh, i think i know who you mean :/ he asked me about you and i refused to tell him about your personal life, so he said he was going to mail you or talk to you on msn :/

FACT: Ive become obsessed with Nightwish. Ive always liked them but never this much. I've actually fallen in love with the music (much like I did with Dark Tranquillity about 18 months back). When other people say they like Nightwish I feel bitchy, like they are pimpin on my ho [/stupid gangsta metaphor]. Recently I've seen photos of fans standing with the members and for some reason this gets me furiously jellous. Ive been learning totally random Nightwish songs on guitar too. Its like I have a thirst that I can't quench... a desire to consume all things that are Nightwish. :yell: It'll probably pass in a couple of days. It must be happening now because the gig and the End of innoscence DVD I recently bought have overwhelmed me emotionally. Ive been a fan for a couple of years now... but never have I felt like this (a fanboy :cry: ) [/Ashamed Rant]

fact: i sleep from 5:30/6 to 14:30/15:00 every day, for the same reason as La Rocque.
fact2: for two or three days now i've slept at the same time but woke up at 9/10. :erk:

Fact: in the past 3 weeks I've received 3 identical offers of a credit card from Capital One, with 3 identical pens accompanying them. I'm disappointed I threw the first pen away, if this carries on I'll either make a simple collection or construct some kind of model from them.

fact: i cut my hair boy-short when i turned 17, just because i was really annoyed and felt strangled by them. :zombie:
fact2: i started letting them grow again about 3 years ago, and now they're longer than ever.

ouagadougou said:
fact: i'm probably going to be an au pair in germany or austria :D

@ santtu: uh oh, i think i know who you mean :/ he asked me about you and i refused to tell him about your personal life, so he said he was going to mail you or talk to you on msn :/
Oh, hmm..odd :/ I wonder what he wants..

fact: I'm tempted to cut my hair but i'm trying to fight the urge :p

Rusty said:
Fact: in the past 3 weeks I've received 3 identical offers of a credit card from Capital One, with 3 identical pens accompanying them. I'm disappointed I threw the first pen away, if this carries on I'll either make a simple collection or construct some kind of model from them.
Rats!
You should have kept the pens or given them to local bats. they come in useful (pens, not most bats).

Bat philosophy=waste not want not. Also there are poor bats in other countries who cannot afford diaries/pens, etc. so they could have been donated to them. :/

IconOfSin said:
haven't slept well lately, plus when i sit at home and not do anything then i get sleepy :lol:
Kinda like Garfield... or those parrots? :lol:

I can relate to King Chaos's frustration. For some reason, I'm obsessed with Andreas from RC and I get jealous when other people said they got to meet him. I hoping Andreas won't leave the band as two other people have left.
Siren's idea of stalking him if I ever visit Athens is a good one.
My dream is for him to fall in love with me. Then I could live in Athens but stay in my apartment since I can't stand 40 degree Celcius weather. And in accordance with what people say, I'd still post at UM and the Coldplay boards even if I had money. :D :D :D

fact 1 : today i was asked by a korean girl from my hostel if we had digital cameras in mexico. she was in shock when i answered yes, and that we also have tall buildings and shopping malls.
fact 2 : im going to meet up with friends from my city in frankfurt and hamburg :D
fact 3 : im going back to finland around august 22, and want to visit other cities and need suggestions as to where to go.

Violet Baudelaire said:
fact 1 : today i was asked by a korean girl from my hostel if we had digital cameras in mexico. she was in shock when i answered yes, and that we also have tall buildings and shopping malls.

:lol:

Most people probably think that South Africa is nothing but desert and villages.

Fact: Not that I can locate most countries in the East though, either.

Status
Not open for further replies.