Post a random fact about yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
fact1: My pyromania got the best of me, and most of my fingers are burnt :( Although i did clear my wallet of alot of stupid buisness cards i used to collect, and a bunch of other useless paper products.
fact2: As wierd as it may sound, being bored AND sleepless, sometimes makes my life more interesting :p

I spent a lot of money today on a facial product and a gorgeous jacket. Hot damn, shopping is therapeutic.

Was delighted this morning to find he'd sent me email. I still miss him like crazy. I wish he didn't have to go.

ARCH!

My boy (ok, technically not mine) is in San Fran. Can we trade places?

I too hate those smilies ..almost as much as when someone spells Colombia with a 'u' :p

Hiljainen said:
Fact: i can't understand why i can't stay much time without depressing myself with music/movies/thoughts and everything.
Welcome to humanity, Hiljie
wink.gif

Do feel better.

I go to bed at 4-5 AM and wake up at 2-3 PM these days. It's holiday time, and my main activity is playing computer games 'til I drop. When I read about a lot of you people having jobs, I become quite ashamed.

It's half past 4 AM now, and I'm deadly tired of doing NOTHING. :Smug:

Fact: I find playing along to Slayer fun and relaxing.
Fact: In memory of Tuska I will keep my trouser pocket unzipped.
Fact: I find Waking the Dead surprisingly funny for a crime/drama programme.

i've stopped feeding myself almost completely. i can't keep the little food people force down my throat, and i'm down on my knees from exhaustion about three times a day. the only thing that stops me from just drinking beer from one sunrise to the next is the fact that i don't always have the strength to go buy more at the mall.

Status
Not open for further replies.