Post a random fact about yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
YaYo said:
Well for simplicity of gameplay and abundance of monsters i turned to Serious Sam, have you ever played that?
My absolute favorite FPS ever :D

We used to have all sorts of fun playing it in the newspaper office in high school. Probably why the office got shut down for a few months... :p

The best was when I'd man the keyboard and my friend would man the mouse. We'd kick ass in co-op, because the enemies couldn't predict where we'd be :p

And I always kicked ass in a deathmatch, using only the knife... bwahahaha... always fun in foggy areas :evil:

~kov.

Kovenant84 said:
My absolute favorite FPS ever :D

We used to have all sorts of fun playing it in the newspaper office in high school. Probably why the office got shut down for a few months... :p

The best was when I'd man the keyboard and my friend would man the mouse. We'd kick ass in co-op, because the enemies couldn't predict where we'd be :p

And I always kicked ass in a deathmatch, using only the knife... bwahahaha... always fun in foggy areas :evil:

~kov.
Great fun isn't it? Prior to getting Doom III i was working my way through Serious Sam 2 as well, i'm sure i'll get back around to finishing it off as time passes.

oh, uh a fact.. uhhh...

fact: i have... no no, i am.... no, uhhh... *ponders*.. oh screw it.

:erk: Hil, I did something similar earlier, though mine was just shoving my face into some cold water. I had found that reading a lot, listening to some "fun" music (like my Slayer-fest of the past few days) and talking almost constantly to a good friend was enough to keep me from it too much, but lately it's not enough either. I'm just glad my room is close to the bathroom so I can leg it in there for a quick plunge when I need to. :p Hang in there.
TheFourthHorseman said:
Rusty you bastard.
It was never meant to stay there for long, don't worry. I just thought it would be a bit of a laugh.

Rusty said:
:erk: Hil, I did something similar earlier, though mine was just shoving my face into some cold water. I had found that reading a lot, listening to some "fun" music (like my Slayer-fest of the past few days) and talking almost constantly to a good friend was enough to keep me from it too much, but lately it's not enough either. I'm just glad my room is close to the bathroom so I can leg it in there for a quick plunge when I need to. :p Hang in there.
i distract myself a lot, reading and good friends for me too, change "music" with "watching csi" cause that seems the only thing to watch that lifts my mood, while all the happy music brings wonderful, but definitely sad memories (what is left is sad music, but, well..). sometimes it's just not enough to keep my evil mind busy :)
and i'm very close to the bathroom too, well, i'm very close to every room of this house considering how small it is :p
i'm going off topic, soon i'll start to talk about imaginary apartments and furniture and later i'll try to sell them to people on the board. i should go to bed

Status
Not open for further replies.