Post a random fact about yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fact: my UM meetings might be finished for summer, and if so I'll probably have to wait until December for the next one.

Odd, well maybe you should take time to take a good look at what internal or external factors are causing this? I rarely manage to go to sleep before 7am :(, so whos the one with problems? :p

Nick

Fact: I agree with both of the above.
Fact: I think both of these facts (in this post) aren't actually that random.

Wolfman Von Jones said:
Odd, well maybe you should take time to take a good look at what internal or external factors are causing this? I rarely manage to go to sleep before 7am :(, so whos the one with problems? :p

Nick
i may have ideas about my internal worries, i also should not think too much maybe :)
the problem is that i go to bed at 2 am when i go to bed early, and at 6/7 i'm perfectly awake without the help of something waking me up :p

Ah, well then its just a pattern your body has fallen into, so lay down for bed at an earlier time and your body will eventually adjust. Problem solved :D. Or maybe do smth tiring during the day so you are exhausted enough to pass out around 10pm :p.

Fact: Rusty has testicles the size of watermellons, that was random :p.

Nick

Wolfman Von Jones said:
Fact: Rusty has testicles the size of watermellons, that was random :p.

Nick
While I'm certainly glad about the random aspect, now you're only missing the "about yourself" part of the thread title. Unless there's something I should know, Mr So-Called-"Nick"...?

:p

Fact: I have a new coffee mug.

Status
Not open for further replies.