Post a random fact about yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
fact: I got offended by a person who Used To Be my idol, quite some time ago. :err:

NO!
fact: I was the one who offended him, but his reaction was retarded after the specific discussion prior to the statement he took as an offense.
sum-fact: that person has a bigger psycho/ego problems that I do. :Smokedev:

fact: I know more now. I'm wise. :D I rule. (in my kitchen. LOL)

fact: wildfyr's location "the moment of the meantime" just caused me a lot of hard thinking. i spent 15 minutes trying to figure out what song it is from. i remembered the melody to that line, but couldn't remember the rest of the song, nor the band who sings it. then, when i was about to lose my mind, it hit me: red hot chili peppers - venice queen. i feel really relieved now.

Fact: I just woke up.
Fact: I also have good net friends.
Fact: I can't be arsed to link the two above facts into one superfact which would be different from the facts in the two posts above.
Fact: I'm really very tired and once again even typing is a chore, but I will probably still only sleep for a couple of hours tonight.
Fact: As I type this I see I've been disconnected from the internet. *goes upstairs to reconnect*
Fact: Ulla's latest fact made me think of the great link in the CD version of Life of Brian. "During the meanwhilst..."

Fact: I wish I were asleep.
Fact: I get my AS level results 3 days.

EDIT
Fact: If you find my posts boring you're gonna have a field day with the ammount of spam I seemed to have just unloaded on you all.
Fact: I apologise for spamming (I actually just had something to say in every thread, as I havnt had much chance to post recently).
Fact: Im going on holiday on friday so I wont be posting for a week and a day. Catching up is gonna be tough shit.

fact: I'm tired.
fact: I'm scared of my life suddenly COMPLETELY changing..i actually HAVE a life now, wtf is this?!
fact: I wish it was winter so that i could wear lots of warm clothes and a beanie :eek:
fact: I looked like a cute little hip-hopper girl today :eek:
fact: I need new pillows.

Fact: Knowing people over the internet can be very depressing. Sometimes it's really nice to know that cool people are out there and all, but sometimes, it's not.

Facts are simple and facts are straight
Facts are lazy and facts are late
Facts all come with points of view
Facts don't do what I want them to
Facts just twist the truth around
Facts are living turned inside out
Facts are getting the best of them
Facts are nothing on the face of things
Facts don't stain the furniture
Facts go out and slam the door
Facts are written all over your face
Facts continue to change their shape

You're avatar would seem to suggets otherwise, but maybe that's just me.

Fact: It hurts a lil less now.

Status
Not open for further replies.