Post a random fact about yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
idari said:
What the hell are you on about? :err: What does my body have to do with cats? :p
You MSN avatar....

idari said:
fact: I'm jealous of NV because he's in someone's heart :(
Just as an aside, this would kinda imply that you are not, no?

Violet Baudelaire said:
Fact3: my dorm at the hostel is mixed so yesterday i slept in the same room as 8 guys and one girl, and not one of them snored (yay!)
My experience tells me the odds of this are astronimically low. I can see why your so happy about it then. :)

idari said:
fact: I'm so obsessed with g-strings that it's not even funny anymore. More obsessed than any guy ever.
Now we both know that that is an entirely debatable fact. :Smug:

Fact: I need to get off UM and start doing up more job applications. :(

fact #1: i had something close to a nervous breakdown in 1996 and had to take medication to stop feeling nauseous in the mornings for 8 months. i thought it was gone forever. four weeks ago my heart shortcircuited (technically, angina pectoris hit me like a bubu) and it started all over again.

fact #2: today all i say sounds tragic. it must be the shitey weather.

fact #3: most of my friends come to my flat to break things.

nope, i already have one in atm. he broke the metal (!) thing that holds the curtains in their place - don't know the english name. so now i have no curtains and i have a hole in the wall. once this is fixed, you can come and break something too.

idari said:
fact: I'm jealous of NV because he's in someone's heart :(
Dont be.. the heart is far away and so Im almost as lonely as before now :erk:
But it's gonna work out.. I know it will. Some day :)

Fact: It's gonna work out! Thus spoke NV :tickled:

Fact: I wouldn't mind finding out what the inside of someone's heart looks like.
Fact: I've recently done some modelling too. Look.

Fact: I get really aggitated when someone constantly doubts me.

Status
Not open for further replies.