Post a random fact about yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Su: care to fill us in about your teeth su? ( woefully bad pun I know :erk: )

@Ulla: Something just occured to me Ulla? WHat's going to happen with Leevi when you go away? *would make a cheeky comment obout you getting in a mention of Leevi here, but somehow it feels innapropriate*

fact: *sitting in a dark room listening to music, currently blackfield - scars. very moody.*

fact 2: apparently I have like 11-13 'holes' in my teeth, but most of them are in teh gaps (ie: they count it as one for each tooth, so one hole equals two fillings) most of them are so tiny though that they hardly rate a mention, except of course that the dentist would like to milk me for all the money I have. :( Only 2-3 of them are worth calling cavity's.

ouagadougou said:
fact: i have my first hole ever in my teeth and it looks terrible and i want it to go away :'(
a first tooth hole at 18/19 years old isn't bad at all, the same happened to me, the dentist fixed it perfectly and i didn't even remember about it until now that i read your post :)

fact3: i have become a huge fan of Dream Theater's Scenes from a Memory album.
good fact :D too bad miolo isn't here to say it too

Fact: I had two teeth taken out when I was about 10 (and I have pics of them if anyone's interested :p) and needed a brace for a few months.

Fact: This is the dress I tried on yesterday:

2958.htm

Wow...that's an interesting red and white dress, Loli...is it big enough to cover you all? Not 'X'-posing too much? ^_^

(In case it is just me, I only see a little red x where a pic is supposed to be).

Fact: I played 2 games of indoor soccer just a little while ago...won both 5-1 or abouts.

Spike said:
Fact: You ain't gonna find out until you tell him! :p
No. It's too early. I'll wait until later but til then, I'll drop subtle (and not so subtle) hints.
Tranquillian said:
I think the Dark Tranquillity forum is very boring.
:( Shall I make an "I love Dan" thread then? :D

Don't worry about tooth problems people. I got my first cavity when I was 20. It's now fixed and never better.

Status
Not open for further replies.