Post a random fact about yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lolita Vampiriá said:
She is a goddamn model.
that's what she said: eating disorder.
i'm not getting into an argument about clothes design because my tastes are very banal and shitty, and i mean it. i couldn't tell a good designer apart from an enormous kite. still, it's sad the way the fashion industry breeds their own freaks.

fact1: i think that Santtu really should read the post i posted in her newest thread, cause i'm sure it will help her out.

fact2: i'm listening to groove armada.

fact3: i'm constantly yawning and i should probably go to bed.

fact4: now that i think of it, i'm REALLY tired, so tired that it makes my eyes and head hurt.

fact5: queer eye for the straight guy might be my new fav tv show (besides south park, kummeli and the moomins)

fact6: i spent 1.5 hours in a forest picking up mushrooms today.

fact7: i just ate tomatoes and mozzarella cheese.

fact8: i don't wanna go to bed cause it's all nice and dark now and i don't wanna miss all the niceness and darkness.

I'm not a forgiving person.

Fact: i wonder why at 1am, after spending a nice evening out, i am here in front of the pc with 2 very red eyes (due to a mix between the lack of sleep and the non lack of alcohol :p ), listening to sad music.

Fact2: there was the guy who works at the bar in the park where we were that was surely more drunk than me who said me something like 20 different things per second. the last time i went there i had every possible way to drink my beer offered to me. *shakes head* there's a funny man in that park, i think he's a little :loco:

Fact3: yes, i should shut up and go to sleep :p

rahvin said:
that's what she said: eating disorder.
i'm not getting into an argument about clothes design because my tastes are very banal and shitty, and i mean it. i couldn't tell a good designer apart from an enormous kite. still, it's sad the way the fashion industry breeds their own freaks.
Yes, eating disorders are bad, m'kay.

However most models for example Marimekko use are normal on weight but it's true, that particular model does look quite skinny. On the other hand, there are people who are very skinny normally too so it's not always a matter of eating disorders or such.

Lolita Vampiriá said:
On the other hand, there are people who are very skinny normally too so it's not always a matter of eating disorders or such.
i think there are ways to tell apart a skinny person from someone who's actually having problems with food consumption and all. i probably even knew someone who could tell the difference.
for the case in point i was just associating her extreme leanness to her being a model: knowing how models are usually (or sometimes, or often, or...) made to be obsessed with their weight, it was all to easy to imagine that girl having taken it a step too far.

ouagadougou said:
fact1: i think that Santtu really should read the post i posted in her newest thread, cause i'm sure it will help her out.
Oohh..I shall do that :p

fact2: i'm listening to groove armada.
WOOHOO!! :D

fact5: queer eye for the straight guy might be my new fav tv show (besides south park, kummeli and the moomins)
What's that in finnish? I mean what's the name of it in the tv guide things :p

fact8: i don't wanna go to bed cause it's all nice and dark now and i don't wanna miss all the niceness and darkness.
Mmmmm darkness mmmmm...I lied on my bed last night listening to music in the candle-light :') It ruled.

Lolita said:
On the other hand, there are people who are very skinny normally too so it's not always a matter of eating disorders or such.
True, but that model looks too skinny to be like that naturally..

fact: I'm going in town with a friend soon :)
fact 2: I should call my sister and tell her that i'm not going to the gym with her today.

Well, some persons are naturally very skinny, but i rarely think that models are naturally like that, because they all have to look that way to fit dresses designed for a stick, i believe many don't eat more than a apple in several days. I knew both a anorexic girl and a very skinny one that didn't have an eating disorder (she ruined her health in other ways before, but she was "ok" when i knew her) and the difference isn't hard to see, especially if you spend a little time together.

Fact: today is my international off-topic day.

I love Queer Eye for the Straight Guy. I'd love buddies like the Fab 5, especially the interior designer. He rules the most followed by Carson who cracks me up :cool:

fact1: i got my plain ticket today WHEE

fact2: i'll go to helsinki tomorrow WHEEE

fact3: i have my hair on many braids WHEE

fact4: i wanna go to Valkeakoski to meet Heini and i think i will WHEEE

fact5: i might watch QEFTSG with Sami tomorrow WHEEE

fact6: i'm gonna go meet Mari and Pate and their ubercute guinea pigs on friday WHEEE

fact7: i love my friends WHEEE and i'm gonna miss them when i'm in Switzerland

fact8: Sami just came online and i'm gonna start harassing him WHEEE

idari said:
What's that in finnish? I mean what's the name of it in the tv guide things :p
it's not shown in Finland yet, so i don't think it has a finnish name either. it might have a finnish name, though, cause my friend said that nelonen is gonna start showing it soon. :p http://www.bravotv.com/Queer_Eye_for_the_Straight_Guy/

Status
Not open for further replies.