Post a random fact about yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fact: VNV Nation in the middle of the night plainly rocks.. I doubt there's any other group that has touched me as deep as them.
It's hard to describe because Ive never really considered myself a "Fan".. maybe because VNV Nation was something else than just music at the time I was really into them.

Spike said:
ie: practically 'next door' (in australian terms)
yeah, in my terms as well: i'm used to driving long distance and i'm not bothered by journeys. sometimes getting there is what counts, in a way.

(must be my philosophy day. i better get away from the computer for a while, i don't want to risk doing something with actual consequences).

Fact: i'm going to university in a month(i typed moth o_O ) more or less, and i don't even know where actually i'll have to go for lessons, maps that explain where are the places that i'll most often be in seems to be the only ones that don't work on the uni site o_O

I don't...

- have children (praises be)
- watch television anymore
- listen to radio anymore (except a select program or two)
- wear makeup every day anymore
- blow dry/straighten my hair every day or every other day anymore
- frequent just metal shows anymore
- privately communicate with Arch or any other UM peeps anymore :lol: :headbang:

Fact: i'm planning to avoid a certain bar this evening, but i have no idea about what else is open at 10pm to buy stuff. the last time i had to go there i probably looked like some criminal escaped from prison since i was looking in every corner hoping to not see certain people while i was waiting at the counter. i'd better stop to act like this and not shiver at the thought of going to buy cigarettes in a certain bar.

Fact2: this morning some guys asked me where was the engineering building, at least i wasn't the only one who felt lost in that o_O place. asking info to the guardian (this is so metal) wasn't easy either, his accent was so weird that it was impossible to understand whet he said.

yea. it reminds me of the time when he had his arms around me snugly and i said, "i can't tell what he's saying." then he hugged me tighter and kissed my face.

Fact: My biggest chat-log for any person this month is 1/30th the size of my biggest chat-log for any person in any single month

Status
Not open for further replies.