Post a random fact about yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
"see i admire and respect you a hell of a lot. that's why i know you'll be ok. you're too good and strong a person for it to always be like this."

fact: I LOVE THE PERSON WHO SAID THAT!! <3 :'(
fact 2: WHEEE I'M GOING TO SEE ULLA THIS WEEKEND WHEEEEE ;D
fact 3: I'm shaking :s
fact 4: I feel really insecure and desperate and scared and argh

ouagadougou said:
i'm gonna be an au pair. i'll go there on september 30th, and come back home in february or march :)
that's going to be a nice experience away from home, i'm sure. do you speak german or french?
i could come visit you, it's pretty close to the north of italy.

rahvin said:
that's going to be a nice experience away from home, i'm sure.
yea, i think so too. at least i hope :)

do you speak german or french?
german. at least i try to.

i could come visit you, it's pretty close to the north of italy.
that'd be great! i'm gonna live in Bern, not too far from the Italian boarder, i think.
i'm actually thinking of visiting Italy too. i've been there once before, but i only saw Riccione and Venice. it'd be fun to visit Milano or Torino and some other northern places.

ouagadougou said:
that'd be great! i'm gonna live in Bern, not too far from the Italian boarder, i think.
nope, pretty close indeed. bern is 300kms from where i live too, so not that far either.

i'm actually thinking of visiting Italy too. i've been there once before, but i only saw Riccione and Venice. it'd be fun to visit Milano or Torino and some other northern places.
as you might know already, i live in torino. you can visit any time you want, i'll be glad to show you around. i'm sure we'll find a time that's convenient for both.

Fact: When I read the following passage, I chuckled quite a lot. I love things like this.

GOOD MORNING.
Vimes looked up. A tall dark robed figure was now sitting in the boat.
"Are you Death?"
IT'S THE SCYTHE, ISN'T IT? PEOPLE ALWAYS NOTICE THE SCYTHE.
"I'm going to die?"
POSSIBLY.
"Possibly? You turn up when people are possibly going to die?"
OH YES. IT'S QUITE THE NEW THING. IT'S BECAUSE OF THE UNCERTAINTY PRINCIPLE.
"What's that?"
I'M NOT SURE.

It's always fun when two of the best characters ever get togther and have a chat.

Fact: I quite like Terry Pratchett.

Rusty said:
Fact: When I read the following passage, I chuckled quite a lot. I love things like this.

GOOD MORNING.
Vimes looked up. A tall dark robed figure was now sitting in the boat.
"Are you Death?"
IT'S THE SCYTHE, ISN'T IT? PEOPLE ALWAYS NOTICE THE SCYTHE.
"I'm going to die?"
POSSIBLY.
"Possibly? You turn up when people are possibly going to die?"
OH YES. IT'S QUITE THE NEW THING. IT'S BECAUSE OF THE UNCERTAINTY PRINCIPLE.
"What's that?"
I'M NOT SURE.

It's always fun when two of the best characters ever get togther and have a chat.

Fact: I quite like Terry Pratchett.

I agree wholeheartedly.

Caelestia said:
My big toenail bent in half but it's too deep to cut off so it's just erm there. And there's dried blood underneath. w00t!

Yay, same here until yesterday, when I got a nice pair of scissors, grimaced, and performed self toenail surgery. :coal:

@ rahvin: yep! thank you :) i'll contact you when i get a new cellphone provider. i might not be online much in Bern.

@ Mags: of course she does! she was just being a good guide about avoiding boring places :)

i broke a second toe this month just now, at least that what it feels like. god how i hate this tiny box of dorm room - whenever you take a step, you hit something. FUCK!

Status
Not open for further replies.