Post a random fact about yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ethereal Sage said:
Fact: It's been too long since I went on a CD-buying spree :(
Hey ethereal, havnt seen ye in while, How goes it?

Me neither... I really wanna get the new dragonland and Omnium gatherum album, I also dont have Lost to Apathy yet. Im trying to save up for gigs though.

FACT: Up coming gigs for me are - Dark Tranquillity, Haunted, Arch Enemy, Rammstein, Deicide, Nile, Dissection, Dillinger Escape Plan, Psychroptic, Dismember, Dying fetus, Tchaikovsky, Rachmaninov and Korsakov. I only have tickets for 2 concerts thus far :ill:

Fact: i love winter, and cold, and ice, the last 2 days i spent the whole hour of train of the morning looking at the icy fields
Fact: in spite of all my love for ice this year i'm freezing...my feet and hands always used to freeze, no matter how many gloves or socks i wore, i always had blue nails in fall and winter, also indoor. but now i just completely freeze :ill: and it's not even very cold yet.

Fact: It's funny that southern medias refer to 2 cm snow as a "snow chaos" and at least 40 people drive off the road here as it starts snowing... Very funny for a northener indeed. "Snow chaos"? Oh please, you wouldn't last a single december/january day up North! :D

King Chaos said:
FACT: Had parents evening tonight, all the teachers couldnt wait to praise me. It was out of hand how nice they were. I couldnt stop blushing. In film studies My current course work is apparently at a post graduate level and I have the analytical skills of a film Scholer (sp?). It pays to be cultured.

FACT: My low self esteem phase is out of the window... but only because of random praise... which I don't really understand (Why or where its coming from).

FACT: I got a guitar recital tomorrow, it was sprung on me and I had no new material prepared so Instead of the usual classy Satriani covers, Im playing some of my own Gore metal... should get a good grade because the technicallity is wild, even though nobody in the room likes anything heavier than guns n roses. Should be funny seeing their faces when I pull out my Crossing tap technique.
Yay! :) Be glad! My teachers always said the opposite about me.

fact: My new shoes are slipperyyy >_< I basically had to ski around the town today.
fact: My mom thinks i'm (going to be) an alcoholic.
fact: I wanted to buy this supercute pink fluffy heart bag today but they were sold out :(
fact: I like our new stairs
fact: I didn't have time to go see Mika today, so now i'll have to do it tomorrow but i don't know if i'll be able to.

rahvin said:
there is a polish publishing company that goes by the name of PWN. :tickled:
and how is that a fact about yourself? ;)

fact: lately i have a very strong urge to buy books.

@TFH: I figured that much and took it a step further.

now it makes sense though, the bastard that listens to the name Mags edited his typo and noone got my sarcasm. :mad: :mad: :)P)

so yes, it's not that i didn't know it, i was just pointing out the typo, so therefore i wasn't mentioning a fact about myself and the whole point rahvin was trying to make is null. meh. :rolleyes:

Siren said:
now it makes sense though, the bastard that listens to the name Mags edited his typo and noone got my sarcasm. :mad: :mad: :)P)
you left your own typo, though. such high moral standards! :rolleyes:

and "listens to the name" is not english, i'm afraid. answers to is the formula

rahvin said:
you left your own typo, though. such high moral standards! :rolleyes:

and "listens to the name" is not english, i'm afraid. answers to is the formula
well, he does listen to it quite often, doesn't he?
sheesh, you try to be innovative with a language and this is what you get.. :rolleyes: but that always happened to great minds, so i won't complain. :cool:

and it wasn't my typo. :p

FACT: its now 3 o'clock in the morning, and i cant sleep coz i juz watched a video of alexi llaiho and roope latvala wanking on their guitars.

Fact: i have to work on the fact that i can't sleep unless i'm exhausted o very drunk. it helps now cause i'm studying (but already taking a break) after being with my friends, but i don't want to repeat last weekend's experience.

pffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff that's not true :p

Fact: the deadline for the next exam is 6 days far, if i stop doing what i'm doing right now so often i may be able to study everything. another deadline is 9 days far, another one again is 15 days far, then 20 days far, then a month far. then there's christmas and i'll probably be travelling with a friend o_O .
Fact: i'm like a soap opera, if you miss a episode of my mental ramblings you're not going to understand for a long time after.
Fact: these facts are as unrelated as my neuron is to outer world.

Fact: I don't need to enlarge my manhood. I don't want to watch Christy spread her legs. I don't want prescription drugs (especially not when prescription is misspelled). I don't want a fake rolex. So STOP spamming me you assholes! :|

Status
Not open for further replies.