Post a random fact about yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
-I just watched the beginning of "Bad Taste" which must be the funniest film ever :D
-Hiljainen's day reminds me of my own.. just that I didnt study at all, did only a little cleaning and dont have monkeys screaming in my head.. but I guess the feeling is the same. I was planning on studying tomorrow.. yeah, tomorrow sounds good ;)
-I have to come up with a decent ending for this day.. some days just suck as such :erk:

teaser_onesheet.jpg

fact 1. johnny depp= yes
fact 2. tim burton= yes
fact 3. roal dahl= yes

fact 4. remaking one of my favourite childhood movies= nooooooooooooo

But Violet, rather than being a musical, they're making this identical (or as close as possible) to the book! I'm really looking forward to it! Depp is gonna be as creepy as he's ever been in this role! :D

@dark jester
well, Christopher Lee will be Willy Wonka's FATHER, who isn't even in the book soooo...
plus i like the songs :( and they are in the book. willy wonka is not supposed to be some super hot sexy pirate. he is supposed to be some freaky man with lots of hair.

@rusty
yes, you started well and then somehow it all went wrong :p
oh and yesterday i dreamt with fizban heh he saved me from my crashing airplane by turning me into a butterfly, only i ended up a moth

I think the new style is WAY too bright.. I agree that the old one was too dark and gloomy but still, all this white is overdone.
I like the picture very much! But maybe someone could change it to something a little darker, that would go with the Damage Done colours or something?

fact (prompted by ben's porridge scenario): tomorrow i will devote quite a bit of time to preparing lunch. i'll clean the kitchen since i didn't feel like it tonight, then i'll prepare fish entrées, spaghetti with tuna eggs, and a salad. or some variations on this menu.

Fact: i think i just saw my ex while i was driving, what's the actual importance of this? nothing i'd say, then why am i so upset, i'm not even sure i saw him and pfff it's not like i didn't have already time enough to feel ok about it now..well at least since today i whined that i didn't study nor clean i'll have plenty of time to do that tonight.
i'm being so stupid i disgust myself.

hell, i even posted this in the wrong thread

Status
Not open for further replies.