Post a random fact about yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
@hij: i know about that track. :lol: i also believe it once was binario unico and BU is what is left of the times of yore. :p

fact: i just changed my shampoo brand for reasons incomprehensible by the human mind.
fact: i have a tendency to change product-bottles before finishing the previous ones - this way the bottles accumulate until i decide to just throw them away.

fact: im very stressed and i wish my mexican yoga teacher were here so he could give me a massage :(

fact 2: i wish i could get really drunk and pass out for a couple of days.

fact 3: a book i rented from the helsinki uni library says in the cover "this book has been presented to finland by the government of the United states of america, under public law 265, 81st congress, as an expression of the friendship and good will which the people of the united states hold for the people of finland." weeeeeird.

I feel so ditzy right now since all I can keep thinking about is that it's Andreas's (RC bassist's) birthday. *giggle* I think he's so hot and he's like, 12 years older than me. :p but age ain't nothing but a number... or so they say.

fact: my grandfather died yesterday while i was holding his head checking for serious abrasions when he fell . . .
this week has sucked since two weeks ago

@Li: aww i envy you! i (almost) never get to meet forum members :( (i should travel more)

Fact: i have to study, i'm awfully scared by the amount of stuff i have to do for the next exam at december, especially since it will double before dec. and i'm just talking about one of the exams. and i'll probably have to re-do one of the last ones...if only they would tell us the results.

Fact. i got another cold, my health never sucked so much.

oh, and:
Fact: yesterday the shoes guy approached me again, which is weird cause he didn't know where in pavia i study, i sort of was at the phone and waiting for a class and managed to get away easily, why do all the crazy people approach me? :ill: i'm scared, i want to turn into a man when i'm wandering for the town.

fact: today i met my high-school math teacher. he remembered my full name, but i still can't remember his. :erk:
fact2: next wednesday i'm watching an ERCP (kind of operation, for the illiterate). :D
fact3: 2-3 of my teachers are really cool people. :)

Seraphim Belial said:
fact: my grandfather died yesterday while i was holding his head checking for serious abrasions when he fell . . .
this week has sucked since two weeks ago
Damn.. I'm sorry, man; that must've been terrible..

Hiljainen said:
yesterday the shoes guy approached me again, which is weird cause he didn't know where in pavia i study, i sort of was at the phone and waiting for a class and managed to get away easily, why do all the crazy people approach me? :ill: i'm scared,
Next time, you should go rent yourself a crow at your local pet shop or zoo, perch it on your shoulder, and approach him. Make sure you're wearing all black and you put on a kVlt and gr1/\/\ expression on your face, and ask him if he'd like a piece of candy

Hiljainen said:
i want to turn into a man when i'm wandering for the town.
Well, if you decide to take this course and purchase man-pills (..or be it in gel tabs or potion form) I must ask/warn you not to abuse your new state of gender,..miss Hiljainen. :eek:

Siren said:
fact: today i met my high-school math teacher. he remembered my full name, but i still can't remember his. :erk:
fact3: 2-3 of my teachers are really cool people. :)
My last math teacher in Highschool was the physical manifestation of the word 'asshole' in all it's glory and with all that it entails.

Fact: I hate Rochester, NY.

@hilj: maybe you make eye contact with weirdos? i used to, because i am sort of attracted to them (not sexually, i mean that i look at them wondering what's wrong with them).only, once you make eye contact they think you're interested or maybe you're the one person who has a minute to spare for them.

@Hyena: well, no, the first time that guy approached me i didn't even lift up my eyes from the book until i heard him saying hi. pfffff

@Mags: :lol:

Fact: this evening me and my friend came up with a shitload of silliness, this reminds me i have to take a pic of a thing we discovered some time ago that literally makes me roll on the ground laughing every time i see it, even without the use of unsobering substances of that day :p
to all the other people here it will be plain stupid and not funny at all, but that's normal.

Fact: today was meant to be a productive day, with cleaning the house, studying and all. instead i feel like a forest grew into my head and it's full of monkeys screaming at each other, so that when whatever i hear or read reaches my brain it is all mixed up with the silly screams. and that mixture is basically all i remember of the stuff i studied today.

Fact: i decided to watch phenomena, even if i get scared with everything, turns out that it got funny when i started to think about the outfit for heidi, my version of the killer (don't ask why phenomena (horror italian movie) ever made me think of heidi as a possible killer o_O )

Status
Not open for further replies.