Post a random fact about yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Northern Viking said:
Hey Naku, open it and see if something really obvious make the noise, like a cable or dust in a fan or something
I emailed the firm, that sold me this gadget because there is still guarantee, and it´s gone (guarantee) if i open (teH amateur) the box. I described the noise to them, and they were guessing at the system which gives the pc it´s power (i dont know the word in english), cause i am not suffering only from noise but also monitor problems. They told me to vacuum the box, in case there were lots of dust that cause the malfuncition and keep contact if problems still occur. Well, today i finally realized that it´s not the box, which makes the sound - it´s the monitor, although I could have sworn otherwise yesteday.
Now I just wait for my monitor to explode, and then I will buy another. :)

Fact: I won a free vacation in Florida, including 'award-winning' resort stays in South beach and Orlando, and an all-inclusive cruise to and from the Bahamas on a choice of 2 cruise lines; and unlimited milage car rental.
Who wants to come?
(Transportation there isn't included though)

The catch is, we'd have to sit through a corporate presentation at the end

i most definitely want to come. :D but i doubt that, of all people, you'd take me.

fact: When i find a cat hair in my food or something, i recognize which cat it's from :')
fact: My life is going nowhere
fact: I miss people who i used to be close with
fact: I miss my past, even though my past is shit
fact: I just reported a crazy neighbour of mine at kyttaajat.net :D

MagSec4 said:
Fact: I won a free vacation in Florida, including 'award-winning' resort stays in South beach and Orlando, and an all-inclusive cruise to and from the Bahamas on a choice of 2 cruise lines; and unlimited milage car rental.
Who wants to come?

Oh, those are deadly. They make it sound like it's one tiny presentation, but it was hours upon hours of intense pressuring when my mom and I did one. Then again, we only got to visit Williamsburg, Virginia, whereas you're going to a resort on a cruise. So, more power to ya. :cool:

MagSec4 said:
Who wants to come?

i do :(
(starts swimming there)

Mags: Sounds fun, dude. I would like to come, but I have some stuff I must take care of. Couldn't you write a summary of the corporate presentation for me? I guess 800 words will do.

Fact: I hav my uncle on my msn list. :p

fact: I once talked to my mom on MSN and she's hilarious online.
fact: I think sex is extremely overrated :s
fact: I can't stand lying, and i can't stand people lying to me about lying to me.
fact: I'll get to cry a lot tonight and talk about stuff, since i'm meeting Allu.
fact: I need make up, NOW! *goes*

MagSec4 said:
Who wants to come?

Take me or I'll fucking kill you :Spin:

Nick

fact: i need to pay three taxes besides normal income tax before the year is over. :(

fact: i had to discuss a very important personal matter with someone today, because it was driving me nuts. i had to wrack my brains for forty minutes before i found someone who could tentatively share the weight. and it wasn't even a perfect match. aw.

Tell us
..you know you can trust us :)heh: )
:p

The thing about that vacation in Florida is, I don't have the time, at all, to take advantage of it for a looong time; so it's probably just going to go to waste. And I doubt it's transferable.

Fact: I drink 4 to 6 liters of water per day.

That's quite a lot...do you have a big bladder? Mine probably isn't, I'm running to the toilet all the time. Oh hey there's my fact, but here's another one as well. I'm listening to Linkin park. Could've probably said it in NP thread as well. *shrug*

Status
Not open for further replies.