Post a random fact about yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Northern Viking said:
Is it only me or were 11 and 13 the hardest so far? Im at 25 now btw :p
they were indeed difficult, this evening i played again and i'm at 22, it's addicting :p

Fact: yesterday with a friend i happened to see one of those unknown paintings sell on tv, :ill: they looked like when 5 year old kids try out their new pastels before making a drawing. and they were sold for 500/1500 euros...one thing is abstract art, one thing is shit and that was plain shit. i wonder why we all study or work hardly instead of befriending someone, throwing up on sheets and then making them sell our "art".

fact: li just made me realize that there's not a friendster network for italian schools.
@hilj, rahvin, miolo etc: shall we set up a company? it's our chance. it is. seriously.

-I spent the weekend doing nother at all.... I didnt even shower :ill:
-I cleaned my room, washed my clothes (well, the machine is still on it :p), cleaned my desk... woah :dopey:
-I havent nearly done enough for my paper... goddammit :yell:

Hmmm.. and my mother would have turned 50 yesterday. It didnt make me that sad, but it was one of those very odd "What if.." moments.. :err:

Hiljainen said:
i'm in love with this game :D try it
level 16 at the moment

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/gridlock.shtml
i'm currently stuck just at level 16. :err:

hyena said:
fact: li just made me realize that there's not a friendster network for italian schools.
@hilj, rahvin, miolo etc: shall we set up a company? it's our chance. it is. seriously.
ok. err, do we get money out of this? :dopey:

hyena said:
ahem, I beg your pardon for my utter ignorance... but what is a "friendster network for italian schools"?

Miolo said:
basically it helps you track down your old schoolmates. sort of an archive of schools of your country.
oh I see... and you (I'm talking to hyena now) think it could be a good thing to make one? I don't know... we don't have such a strong tradition in things like societies or similar within schools, like the british or american colleges... I think it wouldn't have a big response... unless you do promote it with something involving mobile phones or reality shows :D

Hiljainen said:
:D i agree with Strider. and i really don't have a desire to track down my old school mates, i still see the ones i like, the others might as well rot in hell :p
wise words, hiljainen, wise words... and not just because you agree with me (which I consider wise in general :D).
I've never understood what's with all these fraternities, sororities and the like...

i felt what hilj feels towards most of my former schoolmates. cba to keep in touch with more than a handful. still it's fun to see where everyone is now and what they're doing. i also like receiving msgs from people i barely talked to and seeing they're completely different from how i'd perceived them. funny how we waited till 4 yrs after sec school to finally hang out.

Just wanted to let you know that I'll return home tomorrow.. I might have internet occasionally, but not too much.. so, see you on january 2nd.
Happy christmas and everything, have a good time, see you then

Status
Not open for further replies.