Post a random fact about yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
fact: i'm stuck at level 35 of the game hiljainen posted.
fact: my laughs/day ratio has decreased since magsec disappeared. thence i demand the return of magsec (edit: which, in spite of what it sounds like, isn't a follow-up to the fellowship of the magsec and the two magsecs).

Delirious said:
fact: my laughs/day ratio has decreased since magsec disappeared. thence i demand the return of magsec (edit: which, in spite of what it sounds like, isn't a follow-up to the fellowship of the magsec and the two magsecs).
:lol: :lol:

Fact: i laughed all evening, laughed to tears for silly stuff
Fact: Delirious just put in my mind the evil thought of adding kent to my already tragic playlist, i must resist

fact: i just phones every UMer that i have in my phone´s list - gaby and siren did not answer.. :(
fact2: i have tomowow a long ride in a car (500 km )
fact3: i have funeral a day after tomorrow. fucj.

Fact: I'm happy to be alive
About a year and a half ago a neurosurgeon told me
that if I did not have this surgery that I would not
make it to 2005. He wanted to open my skull and
do his medical thing. I thought at that time, this
guy must be smoking crack...
So I did what anyone who hears something like this should do.
I got another opinion, in fact got 2 other opinions.
Both other doctors said the risks of this surgery
outweighs the benefits of having it. So my skull remained closed
So if I don't die in the next 2 hours I've reached my goal of
seeing 2005 .... ROCK and ROLL

@Naku: everyone was sleeping here so i couldn't talk :(
you know you have my best wishes though, and i did msg you this morning as well.
hope you're not mad at me. :p

Fact: i learned some useful things
Fact: i'm very relaxed
Fact: i'm hungry
Fact: my mind has been altered for the past four days, in fact i spent very good days
Fact: i'm typing every word twice, apparently i forgot how to type or i haven't gone back to normality yet

fact: The moments I spent before posting my previous post are kinda of unclear to me (not enough dancing), but I am sure that I wondered around my town with an inverted cross on my forehead, and hugged my schoolmates father at a local Happy new year -party, which was held by local shopkeepers and other who are bosses (i don´t even know how to spell that word) to themselves.

fact2: i did not get any msg from Siren. :( -i did got one from gaby and few from zeanra. in one of her many she (z) called me a "teiniapina", which is my second name.

Hiljainen said:
do i look 10 years older? :(
You don't look older than 22 at best to me. I always (well ok, I hadn't given it that much thought until now, but the image is obviously there...) thought that your somewhat slim figure made you look younger, but in fact you look about your age.

Fact: My hair looks really stupid right now
Fact: My chest hurts from the damp weather
Fact: It should be really cold outside and snowing, instead it's really cold and raining.

Nick

Status
Not open for further replies.