Post a random fact about yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
fact: i have been playing the same nightwish song about seven times on repeat and i'm now awfully bored.

phantom of the opera. i saw the movie with a friend on nye and he told me that nightwish had a cover of the theme song, so i downloaded it and have been playing it nonstop. but now i switched to gay disco.

Fact: I don't like the mixture of opera and power metal such as Nightwish. They may have two or three okay songs but if I hear more than two songs in a row it's just too much. :erk:
Tarja Turunen's voice has developed much since Nightwish started though.

Naku ist krig said:
fact: i just phones every UMer that i have in my phone´s list - gaby and siren did not answer.. :(
Ah yes. I remember being passed Zeanra's phone, then passing it back a few seconds later after shouting something along the lines of "moi" and then "i can't hear anything" rather stupidly. Lovely thing, alcohol.

@hitori: THANKS! seeing how i go into fits of ecstasy whenever i hear "halt mich", i guess i'm going to be very happy when i hear it.

fact1: i'm laughing out loud because there is a user on emule called "shadow maso".
fact2: i'm missing a friend of mine who's on holiday and will be back on monday.

Fact: Sinead O'Connor's version of the
Prince Song 'nothing compares 2 U'
is my favorite song of all time -

Fact: I've made one request
when my life ends and my body is cremated
that the Clash Song 'lose this skin' is played -

-It's friday and Im knackered :Smug:
-I'll be leaving soon though to spend the night in a disco in Hamburg, unofficial DT Release Party! This actually promises to be one of the best non-concert nights ever :)

Fact: hanging head in shame
Fact: Sick
Fact: thinks alcohol is worng, becuase drunk is good but needing of stomach pumping is wrong.
Fact: Im aware even when gone that positng on froums when alcoholed is yteh idiotic.
Fact: Wants to admitt to why he posts here but cant think why. Its good though... the third person he knows rhat.

fact: trolled. should stop abusing public forums. :( bye bye

fact: the two times i got so drunk i will never forget, rahvin was there. in one of the two instances, he was sober. in the other, he was hugging the toilet then me then the toilet. i hope i was a bit more companionable than the toilet. :p

fact: i got very drunk in my life two times. in one of the occasions, i was literally carried home by a friend. the other one, i was left on my own to drop down.

i'm happy i'm not drunk tonight instead :p
there's a fog outside like only this loooovely place can have, and i noticed for the first time, after 19 years that i live here, that before the bridge there are none of those ..err..things that reflect the headlights on the side of the road, it's really like driving into nothing o_O i lost my sleep coming home.

the last time I got fucking drunk I was on holiday in Sardinia and I started hearing "Red" by King Crimson... I started laughing cause I thought I was getting crazy... but someone was really playing that song from a car!

fact: my throat is starting to ache... I hate it when it happens because I know that I will have flu during this weekend...

Status
Not open for further replies.