Post a random fact about yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can only imagine one good reason for KillTheLights to post that : while being drunk and surrounded by mischievous comrades, he lost a stupid bet.

So I'm cursing down the boulevard and a sign at one local Domino's Pizza catches my eye.
Wednesdays only: $3 for any 1 topping medium pizza, carry out only.
I usually get these toppings on my pizza(mushrooms, green pepper, onions, black olives, pineapple). So instead of getting the 5 toppings on one pizza, I got 5 pizzas with one topping each. I'll be grubbing on these 5 pies for days to come.
Thought not my all time favorite, Domino's is OK for an industrial pizza.
You know what they say:
Pizza is like sex, when it's good it's very good
and when it's not so good, it's still pretty f'n good -

fact: this will be my last post of the year [and my last post at ultimate metal]
i've been in this forum for a couple of years now and though i never knew any of you i did enjoy reading about all your many adventures.
best wishes to all of you
-good bye
fact: i use to be MorbidEnemy...

fact: i wish venenum veritas wins his war.
fact2: good riddance's symptoms of a leveling spirit is a very good album.
fact3: i am going to get an apple in a minute.
fact4: my investment recommendation for the first two months of 2006: exchange-traded funds linked to Japan's stock market, and maybe also the MSCI pan Euro ETF (not sure about that, I'm in two minds about it, I like it yet I don't like it. maybe i just like it as a friend).

Fact: i could never use hyena's investment recommendations cause they're all greek to me. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.