Post pictures of your Gear and Guitars!!

setup.jpg

mesa3.jpg

pedal.jpg

Holy McDude. I thought my gear was alright, but after browsing through the pages here, it's almost embarrasingly... non-existant.
Wow.

I've only played for 8 months or so though... but here's mine:

pict1331crop7us.jpg

The Strat-copy is an SX... my first guitar. I've sold it now. The black guitar is an Ibanez SZ320. I bought it a little more than a month ago. The amp is a Line 6 Spider II 30w amp... a great amp for little money; I love it. And the pedal is a Dunlop Crybaby wah-pedal -- every guitarist should have one.

pict1339crop9dy.jpg

Close-up of the Ibanez.

DSCN0147.jpg

The drumkit in front is red, and not purpleish, that's just the camera being weird.

Specs:

Pearl Export series:

10",12" Toms
14" Floortom
20" Bassdrum
14" Snaredrum

14" Hihat
14" Crash
10" Splash
18" China
20" Ride

LP Cowbell.

The Electric drumkit in the back is a Roland TD12:

3x PD-85, 8", Trigger pads.
1x Snaredrum pad, 10"
1x Bassdrum pad, 8"
2x V-Cymbals, 12"
1x Hihat, 12"

Yay, I'm proud of my sets. :)

Yipee38: that guitar is as old as I am ;)

looks great, what are all the knobs and switches for? some PU on/off switches and maybe an active EQ or something?

PICT0045.JPG
Here's what I got so far but I'm trying to offload this Budda for a Mesa Boogie triple rectifier now.
Kenny

^^^

Thanks for the compliments guys! :)

Demonium, glad you dig the music. We're actually in the process of recording our full length album (hence the drum mics and head phones). So if you like the songs in our demo, then you'll definitely the stuff in the album.

Montu Sekhmet, I'm a big fan if Nick Barkers playing (ex Cradle Of Filth, Dimmu Borgir, Old Mans Child drummer). He uses a lot of splashes and they're very use full for nice tastefull accents. I have mine positioned so I can hit one no matter where I'm at on the kit.

Gear0066.jpg

drum002small.jpg

Wow I have nothing after looking at all the gear you guys have.
Seems alot of you are into Jacksons as well. I want an Ibanez S series next to add to the collection.