Post pictures of your Gear and Guitars!!

seeing all the nice guitars and amps here, i feel pretty ashamed to share this :lol:

ftp://konnor.tjwuppert.net/Jud/HPIM1063.JPG
http://konnor.tjwuppert.net/Jud/HPIM1064.JPG
http://konnor.tjwuppert.net/Jud/HPIM1073.JPG

the ugly cort was my very first guitar, and the Jackson DKMGT is the one i currently play (when i have some time, because my studies just keep me so busy... and i have a little depresive period in which i couldn find the motivation to play at all...) Last time i played was yesterday (after months of not doing anything :( )
The peavey amp was also my first, now i never use it because i hate its sound... The other amp is a Crate GX 15 that i bout in the USA (along with the Jackson guitar).

If anyone wants to see photos of my guitars and my amp:

1654STR.jpg

1654_3.jpg

1654.jpg

HPIM1397.jpg

GA_komb.jpg

1654_teddybear.jpg

1654_Kelly_2.jpg

1654Kelly_3b.jpg

KE2_c.jpg

new_version.jpg

are you a def leppard fan?

i don't have any pictures i can post, but for me, the Dean ML's and Z's and the new Splittial are some of my fav guitars(i own a &9' series ML with the floyd rose) and for amp's i've gotta go with a Krank tube head ontop of just about any old cab

got some pics up on photobucket now, soooo.....
Wolfe97

My Dean and my Les Paul
Wolfe97

My new Schecter 7-banger
Wolfe97

my old B.C. Rich (currently torn aprt to be repainted, get net hardware, and a set of EMG's :) )

sorry no pics

Guitars: some kent electric from the 70s (they make copies), squier strat, Fender DG-11 acoustic, and a Jackson DKMGT dinky

Amps: (just 2 practice ones) Fender Frontman 15g and Roland Cube 20x

Just da LTD, but I reaaly like it, I don't have much cash for an ESP model, cause I'm only 16 and without a job. boo hoo.

lol, same situation as me, cept some how i managed to get a 900$ Dean a 600$ les paul, and 400$ schecter, although the schecter was a x-mas gift from the rents

Doesn't help that I squander my money on caffine. Though I am getting a new guitar and a halfstack soon, so s'all good. Either a Schecter C-1 classic or plus, or LTD EC-1000 deluxe

Doesn't help that I squander my money on caffine. Though I am getting a new guitar and a halfstack soon, so s'all good. Either a Schecter C-1 classic or plus, or LTD EC-1000 deluxe

coolness, i'm planning on gettin a marshall sometime after i get my BC Rich done, but me schecter needed a full fret mill, which'll set me back somewhere over 100$

the pickups being diagonal doesn't really affect the sound or playability of the guitar, it's mainly an appearace thing

i dont think ive posted the picture of my newest baby. well, its not new anymore, its about a year old. soon i'll be ordering a carvin 6 string fretless, ill post the pictures when i can.

100_0116.jpg

~gR~

i dont think ive posted the picture of my newest baby. well, its not new anymore, its about a year old. soon i'll be ordering a carvin 6 string fretless, ill post the pictures when i can.

100_0116.jpg

~gR~

Crazy! Is it weird to play with the frets tapered like that? Or easier? I remember hearing about these basses years ago, I always wondered what they'd be like to play...

My basses. They're called Jacos, after Jaco Pastorius. Made here in Melbourne by a Russian guy called Igor. He makes them out of his house, I used to go hang out with him and watch him work for a while. The guy is a master craftsman. Both basses have about 5 different types of wood in them, both have wooden pickup covers and the fretless has a wooden bridge. He even goes diving for the pearl inlays.

These are just some crappy shots I took today, they don't really do them justice tbh. They're both in need of a polish as well.

bothb.jpg

fretless.jpg

fretted.jpg

frtlessclose.jpg

headback.jpg

fretlessback.jpg

bothbasses.jpg