Post pictures of your Gear and Guitars!!

Yeah in concern toward materials used, alder is far superior to luthite, which is what Ergodyne basses are made of.

However I never had any problems with the sound because of ergodyne. It sounds great and really "full". I think its rep is way worse. At least if one buys a quality bass it sounds great no matter what its made of (albeit the material it is made of will of course give the sound different charachters).

I think ive got the coolest guitar strap of them all:

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/ind...2311471&imageID=45223309#a=2311471&i=45223309

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/ind...2311471&imageID=45223309#a=2311471&i=45223316

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/ind...2311471&imageID=45223309#a=2311471&i=45223321

I ordered the spikes off www.studsandspikes.com, i got a bag of 100 1 1/8 inch spikes for like 30 bucks. It took me about 2 hours. My fingers are really sore but its well worth it. Its a levey's leather guitar strap and its a Dean ML-79 guitar (i dont reccomend buying)

what do you guys think?

sorry, don't have a pic of my effects and amp, but i do have a pic of my guitar. i currently own a Dean Dimebag Tribute ML (DBD-T)

dsc00103tf2.jpg

sorry, don't have a pic of my effects and amp, but i do have a pic of my guitar. i currently own a Dean Dimebag Tribute ML (DBD-T)

dsc00103tf2.jpg

I was thinking of getting that one, but I'm leaning more towards the ML Knight, the Black Gold ML, or the ML Noir.

The ost recent photo of most of what I have. A few of these guitars have gone tough along with a few of the pedals and a few things added plus a Blackmachine and another custom build on the way.

But yeah, you get the idea :lol:

DSC00264.jpg

ok heres mine :)

this is how it was

family.jpg

Then i bought some new stands, it looks like this now

family2.jpg

My Guitars in picture

2000 RG570 Hybrid, Tonezone Neck, Paf Bridge
1987 RG550, SD Dimebucker, SD Hotrail, SD JB Neck
2005 RG1527 Prestige 7 String, Blaze, Blaze
1992 RG570, paf/fred
2004 RGT3020 Prestige, Evo/Air Norton.
2006 SZ720FMTG SD JB/59
2005 Epiphone Les Paul Custom EMG81/EMG81
2003 Fender Stratocastor Clapton Blackie
2001 Fender Stratocaster Jimmie Vaughan w/Fender Vintage Noiseless
2005 Fender Stratocaster USA Deluxe with SCN Pickups.

Oh and my trusty 5string Ibby Bass :)

Playing the guitar has become a very popular hobby all over the world. Many people young and old have the desire to learn guitar but don't always have the financial means to take lessons or the discipline and direction to begin teaching themselves. A cheap an effective alternative that many forget about is to learn guitar online. In fact there are more resources for you to learn guitar online than any other place in the world. There are dozens off websites that can help you learn guitar online no matter what style you are interested in. Some do charge a small one time fee usually $50 or less, but compared to the $15 to $40 an hour some guitar instructors charge that it pennies on the dollar.

For more details:
totallyguitars.com

Here is my setup
Not that great but...

Things in this picture are a 32 Palomino tube amp, a Boss Metal Core pedal, A blackjack pedal (No longer have it, and i now have a Boss Metal Zone pedal (Not in pic), a 120 wat crate and last but not least my Schecter Hellraiser C-1
Picture072.jpg

In this photo is my Jackson Phil Demmelition King V
Picture150.jpg

Yes, I joined the BFR club. Now I see what all the rave is about. I honestly love this guitar to death. I've been playing it all day. It covers a lot of ground with the various tones. I've been having fun with the piezo. The middle pick up position is epic as well!!! I got a fair deal & the guitar is in tip top condition. I think we have a winner here. & even though I was "reluctant" about the color when I opened the box I was happy that I got this color as it looks very classy. I could picture myself getting more tired of something like purple, but I don't see myself getting tired of the walnut burst. IMO I prefer this guitar to the high end PRS's I have played. It's a different guitar, but has more of what I like.

Oh, & forgive the less than stellar pics. We were in a rush.

IMG_0121.JPG

IMG_0122.JPG

IMG_0114.JPG

IMG_0118.JPG

IMG_0119.JPG

IMG_0124.JPG

IMG_0125.JPG

IMG_0127.JPG

IMG_0128.JPG

Looks amazing yo.

You should post some clips.

Yes sir. I gotsa borrow my friend's camera. I will post something as soon as I do, but my amp sucks so my tone might not come out too good on camera. It's a shame I'm playing this through a 150 watt Marshall Valvestate, but I will be buying another amp very soon.