Post the last film you watched and rate it out of 10!

Pacific rim 5/10 The movie is worth by his CGI, the plot is quite dumb and the characters annoying. Quite weak movie IMO.

"either the most awesome dumb movie ever made, or the dumbest awesome movie every made" ;)

I loved it once I shut off my brain and thought of it like a comic movie or something like that :p
It was painfully dumb to watch before that point though :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Captain Phillips 7/10 it definitely succeeds in conveying the level of tension the characters go through, with Tom Hanks's brilliant acting helping there, and the guys who play the pirates were awesome too. Can't give it more because I can't help finding simple things that would never be true in real life and therefore spoil a bit the "realistic" experience of the movie, even if it's supposed to be based on a real life event, we all know those stories are always "hollywooded" to make them more movie friendly.

Rush 8/10 loved it.

The Internship.

Really really bad, thought they ran out of plot after 20min or so. And this must be the WORST movie ever when i comes to stealth marketing. Google, which probably paid for the whole movie got all of their big brands in the movie, instagram, amazon etc. Is this even legal?

2/10

The Internship.

Really really bad, thought they ran out of plot after 20min or so. And this must be the WORST movie ever when i comes to stealth marketing. Google, which probably paid for the whole movie got all of their big brands in the movie, instagram, amazon etc. Is this even legal?

2/10

isn't instagram property of facebook?

It's christmas and therefore only logical to watch the three christmas films I can actually stand, all of which are 9/10, except the last one which is a solid 10 on account of being one of the best films ever.

elf

trading places

and of course, die hard.

Miami Connection 8/10
it's total fucking shit but i loved it

plot involves biker ninjas that steal cocaine from drug dealers and get in a war with a karate rock band. seriously.

Last edited by a moderator:
watched Prisoners with Hugh Jackman and Jake Gillenhaal yesterday.
It's a great thriller that kept me guessing right to the very end.
definately one of the best movies of 2013.

9/10

We Bought a Zoo - 7.5/10. Feel-good movie with a predictable plot. Hit the spot on christmas. Scarlett Johansson. Yes.
The Hobbit - 8/10. For the 2nd time, a bit too disjointed at places, but a great adventure.
Repo Men - 7/10. Didn't see it fully, but seemed ok, if predictable. Surprisingly bloody at places.
Smoke - 9/10. For the Nth time. Makes me want to have a smoke! :p

Sleep Tight (2011) - 8/10
Junk Mail (1997) - 7/10

Both are pretty creepy in a very good way.
Also, sorry for the invasion. Or something like that.

Take Shelter - 9/10. Incredibly disturbing and well-done movie that makes you feel like you're slowly slipping into schizophrenia alongside the main character. Plus it's got Jessica Chastain, and she is hawt.