Post yer suggestions for new vocalist

It's never gonna happen tho. Maybe for a concert or whatever... you know, for old times sake or something. But Mikael back to record albums/whatever... never gonna happen :/

On a more positive note, I'll be recording some vocal shit for the audition as soon as I'm old enough to aply :D

Pasi Koskinen from Shape of Despair for exemple.
Chris Barnes from Six Feet Under
Greenway from Napalm Death
Tardy from Obituary
Manuel Munoz from The Old dead three
The singer from Morgion (well I know they don't play as a band now)

There are a lot....but Mr. Blackkheim, Lord Seth, Mr. Swano and Axenrot have the last words...

Anyone who thinks Barnes is better than Corpsegrinder needs to be slapped. Barnes is a n00bzor. I still like early CC, but Barnes x 50 < Corpsegrinder.

With that said, neither would fit this type of death metal, IMO.

Out of everyone I have seen listed here I think its between Rogga and Paul Kuhr. Both can be brutal and articulate. Both are gods of death metal vocals. And both could very much complement the Bloodbath style.

The guy from early Psycroptic has a kick ass voice, I love it, but I dont feel that he would fit the Bloodbath spot. That weird scratchy stuff he does is very much part of his style, and not Bloodbath style.

I dont see anything special about M.S.'s growl(from Necrophagist), though I love the band and his music, his growl isnt really an esential part of it, and can prove to be monotonous.

Matti's style doesnt really fit Bloodbath IMO. He fit Dismember greatly, but I really dont see him 'fiting' many other acts to be honest.

Dave Vincent was godly. Dave Vincent is not the next Bloodbath vocalist.

Jinn, no. No no no.

Steele, you better had been joking about Dani. We want growls with balls, not growls produced from getting your balls stomped on.

But yeah, IMO the best of the people in the scene that I can think of for this particular position would either be Rogga Johansson or Paul Kuhr. I would love to hear either of them on a Bloodbath track.

SuperjointRitual said:
It was a joke anyway, as he would never leave Cannibal Corpse. I do, however, really like Corpsegrinder a lot though.

As far as Bloodbath goes, I still say that the Ribspreader guy would be the best.

never leave Cannibal Corpse?... i actually perfer he leaves... and if ur such a Corpsegrinder fan.. you would know he is also in a band called Paths of Possession..