Post your band info/music recordings here

What do you think?

• Good, I like it.

Votes: 30 69.8%
  • Nah! Its totally disaster.

Votes: 13 30.2%

• Total voters
Hey Tom,

I heard your band got onto some local metal compilation CD. The promoter just said they'd be giving them out at the Evergrey gigs (so it means I'll be getting a copy tomorrow). Pretty nifty.

Just listened to sleepmakeswaves... VERY interesting and nice. This is your first demo? Wow. Thumbs up.

thanks annt! yes indeed our first demo! glad to see that you enjoyed what you heard

ermin: tim and marc from ne obliviscaris put out a compilation with 13 australian metal bands and we were lucky enough to get on it. 1000 copies have been printed and are being given out at evergrey and nile shows across the country. i distributed about 200 of them tonight at evergrey in sydney and will do another 150 at nile. i think tim from neo is doing the distributing in melbourne, so have a chat with him and snag a copy! great bloke :headbang:

Yeah I just snagged my copy the other night. There's some cool stuff on there, but as far as I can tell you band appears to clearly be better than the rest. I was actually really digging Moredhel until the vocals came in. I dig the industrial/techno/metal vibe but I think they probably didn't execute it as well as they could have.

thanks! i think because we are quite different and sandwiched between two thrashier tracks we stand out. its a pretty good compilation all round, a few loose ends, but some great tracks by neo and be'lakor, amongst others