Post your band info/music recordings here

What do you think?

• Good, I like it.

Votes: 30 69.8%
  • Nah! Its totally disaster.

Votes: 13 30.2%

• Total voters
Thanks guys for the suggestions, I did record with a click, but becouse of external circumstances, the last instrument I recorded was the drums (which usually is the first one), so for the next one I guess it will be tighter.
As for the lead, I kinda like it being at that level, since... well... it's the only lead instrument in the song, but next time I'll put an Auto-Tune on the lead guitar track hehe
By the way, I'm from Bolivia.
PD: What's your problem with my coat?! Don't mess with the black metal Me :)

I'm still relatively new to this forum and this is the first time I witnessed waz getting banned. (It's actually the second time it happened in my time but the first time I read the thread where it happened.) And given that I'm a curious person I would like to know how often he really got banned. And if it was always the same reason or if there were other things he's done. Has he ever actually been banned for his way of writing?

The first song sample (Bleed) from our upcoming new album "Black Marys" is now online at http://www.myspace.com/alowerdeep Please take a moment to check it out.

The new album was produced and mixed by Chaz Najjar (formerly with Morrisound- Iced Earth, Demons & Wizards, Circle II Circle) and mastered by James Murphy (Death, Testament, Obituary, etc.)

Black Marys is due for a late fall/early winter release.

l_b6cc20a84f1ad010d0969a5161e79a9f.jpg

http://www.soundclick.com/jenovavii
I'm relatively new to Opeth, so this was kinda hard for me to get down. This was also my first time recording anything by myself :p The rhythm definately needs a lot of work, im not used to those math riffs :lol:
Excuse all the weird noises, I am working with the shittiest equipment.
Oh well, enough excuses. Enjoy

thanks dude. I was actually working with Audacity, which is 1000 x shittier. Since Audacity doesnt support midi, I had to fucking record the midi drums and bass playing out of my speakers! talk about mgyvering it

Na, the drums and bass are midi. The whole midi deal is another story. Since Audacity does not support midi, I had to record the midi being played out my speakers! But the rest was all me.