Post your Hauls!

Avalanch - "Los Poetas Han Muerto"
Avalanch - "El Hijo Pródigo"

Actually I wasn't looking for these ones but I got them free (really free of everything) courtesy of a friend. And since they are free who cares if they are bad? :D Gonna check them to see if they click somewhere.

COB- ep thrashed and strung out (I think that's the title)
EDGUY- Hall of Flame

I was actually buying software for the taxes, but who can pass up a swing through the cd's. :p

kittybeast said:
COB- ep thrashed and strung out (I think that's the title)
EDGUY- Hall of Flame

I was actually buying software for the taxes, but who can pass up a swing through the cd's. :p

So you're not getting much of a refund I take it? :Spin:

I haven't bought much lately... still waiting on my order from Amazon:

In Flames-Come Clarity
Edguy-Rocket ride

Alice Copper-Raise Your Fist And Yell
Alice Cooper-School's Out
Alice Cooper-The Last Temptation
Aerosmith-Pump
Aerosmith-Rocks
Aerosmith-Toys in the Attic
Ted Nugent-Great Gonzos! The Best Of
New York Dolls-S/T
Rolling Stones-Forty Licks
Kiss-S/T
Motley Crue-Too Fast For Love
Rush-Hemispheres
Judas Priest-Ram It Down (replace an old copy)
Bruce Dickinson-Accident of Birth
Vio-Lence-Eternal Nightmare
Fates Warning-The Spectre Within

yeh...been more in a hard rock mood, as of late.

Wicked Child said:
Alice Copper-Raise Your Fist And Yell
Alice Cooper-School's Out
Alice Cooper-The Last Temptation
Rush-Hemispheres
Judas Priest-Ram It Down (replace an old copy)
Bruce Dickinson-Accident of Birth

yeh...been more in a hard rock mood, as of late.

Great purchases, haven't see you around lately much everything alright? :wave:

Last few weeks:

Glenn Hughes / Joe Lynn Turner - Made in Moscow (the Mikiel Men Project)
Hendrix - Are You Experienced?
Hendrix - Band of Gypsies
Hendrix - Electric Ladyland
Hendrix - Blues
Hendrix - Last Rays of the New Sun

Robin Trower - Live

Jethro Tull - Stand Up
Benefit
Aqualung
Thick as a Brick
War Child
Minstrel In the Gallery
Songs from the Wood
Heavy Horses
Bursting Out
Stormwatch

Jeff Beck Group - Truth

A diverse haul from Laser's Edge:

Forbidden - "Twisted Into Form": after fell for "Forbidden Evil" I decided to give the second album a try. Another good thrash band to add into the collection. This version have two bonus tracks from the debut...I hate those idiotic bonus! Unreleased songs, live versions, b-sides, even demos are acceptable but songs that I already have in another album is plain :err:

Last Chapter - "Path To Always": I got their debut mainly because Robert Lowe from Solitude Aeturnus does the vocals on it, but when I was making this haul I found the second (and last) album dirt cheap new and I couldn't resist to increase my doom collection. The vocalist Shawn Green sounds a lot like Lowe and the album is produced by John Perez (SA) and it's DOOM!

Chris Poland - "Chasing The Sun": I'm a sucker for guitar albums and I loved Chris debut, after hearing it as MP3s (courtesy of some UMOS member :D) I found it cheap too and went for the kill. This version has less songs than the one I d/l but what the heck!

Mastermind - "Volume One": a band I knew already as MP3s and because of their last album. Now I found the debut (I love LE because they find lost copies of rare stuff all the time) and jump for it moreover at $7.00. This band is famous for sounding a lot like ELP but without keyboards!, instead the effects are done with a MIDI-guitar and is worth to be heard.

Mastermind - "III Tragic Symphony": also cheap the third album was available and so ended in the haul. Production in both albums is poor but I love to find rare albums for my collection from time to time.

Waterclime - "The Astral Factor": this is JD's fault he sweet talked me into buying this one...and the wacko was right :lol: It's a neat album by Vintersorg new encarnation Mr V. Very enjoyable light music nothing of dense ambience or dark black metal, lots of influence from 70's prog rock bands, jazz and folk, nothing retro and yet classic. Thanks Jonah! :wave:

Wyvern said:
Waterclime - "The Astral Factor": this is JD's fault he sweet talked me into buying this one...and the wacko was right :lol: It's a neat album by Vintersorg new encarnation Mr V. Very enjoyable light music nothing of dense ambience or dark black metal, lots of influence from 70's prog rock bands, jazz and folk, nothing retro and yet classic. Thanks Jonah! :wave:

SEE!!! I told you! :D I knew I would find something by Mr.V you would like! and it is a really wonderful mellow relaxing album it is exzactly as you described it ... Your welcome dude! I am glad you like it!

In the past 2 months:

PHARAOH - The Longest Night
Amorphis: Eclipse
Sacrifice: Forward To Termination Remaster
Rough Cutt: S/T & Wants You 2 on 1 cd
Keel: S/T
Y&T: Black Tiger Remaster
Y&T: Mean Streak Remaster
Helloween: Keeper of the Seven Keys Part & Part 2
Toto: Falling In Between
Kataklysm: In the Arms of Devastation
Jorn: Out To Every Nation
In Flames: Come Clarity
Warrior: Fighting For The Earth
Raven: Live At The Inferno
Edguy: Rocket Ride
Accept: Staying a Life
Black Sabbath: Tyr
The Sword: Age of Winters
Coverdale*Page: S/T
Deep Purple: Live in California DVD
Iron Maiden: Death On The Road DVD
Whitesnake: Live... In the Still of the Night

Most were replacing vinyl/cassettes I orginally bought in the 80's.

Helstar - Burning Alive dvd
Psychotic Waltz - A Social Grace
Psychotic Waltz - Into The Everflow
Psychotic Waltz - Mosquito
Psychotic Waltz - Bleeding

The PW albums are Metal Blade's reissues from a couple of years back. Nice packaging and lots of bonus material too... haven't really had time to look into that, trying to figure out wtf is going on in the albums themselves. :heh:

Did a good vinyl haul today, lots of underground stuff I never heard of before...

Trash watch out
Thunderstick beauty and the beasts
Avenger blood sports
Trash Burnin' rock
Wrathchild Trash queens
Mandré Two
Lucifer's Friend Mean machine
Conspiracy Conspiracy
Glory bell's band Dressed in black
Riot Restless breed
Demon The unexpected guest
Jackpot Full House
Bronz Taken by storm
Tysondog crimes of insanity
Slick Band Slick
Dark Heart Shadows of the night
Ballantine Charged
Rose Tattoo Assault and Battery
Girlschool screaming blue murder
M.Schenker group Dancer
Epitaph See you in Alaska

carnut said:
Did a good vinyl haul today, lots of underground stuff I never heard of before...

Avenger blood sports
Riot Restless breed
Tysondog crimes of insanity
Girlschool screaming blue murder

Great stuff :headbang:

NP: Doro - You're My Family

Justa arrived from The End Records:

Mastermind - "Excelsior": I just got into this prog band and this one was wonderful to round up both the haul and the collection

The Ordeal - "King Of Pain": I was looking for stuff to round up the haul and this one look appealing by description. It's heavy/power and sounds alright at first pass

Abandoned - "Thrash Notes": same as above and always looking for thrash I found this one too. And it's pretty decent thrash from Germany with very digestable vocals (unlike most German thrash acts). Also appealed to me the fact that this is their debut (2006), so it's cool to see new bands playing old school based thrash.

Hammerhead - "Will To Survive": another rounder this time NWOBHM. It seems a band that never passed form the single state and now some music has been rescued, compiled and issued in a single CD. Goes more on the hard rock than on the heavy metal side which was very common among bands of the time, the sound is not incredible but I guess the material to work with wasn't in perfect state.

Pharaoh - "The Longest Night": the main reason for the haul, one of my most expected albums for 2006. Pharaoh is a great American power band wit lots of Iron Maiden influence and the distinctive vocals of Tim Aymar. Their debut is one of the mos entertaining albums I have bought in the last years and I was pretty excited regarding this one. Has Chris Poland and Jim Dofka collaborating in a couple of solos.
vic.gif