Not really one haul but recent stuff I've bought:

Roxanne - Roxanne
Keel - The Right To Rock
Trouble Tribe - Trouble Tribe
Rick Springfield - The Legendary Rick Springfield Boxset
Kix - Kix
Kix - Cool Kids
Kix - Show Business

Tipton, Entwistle & Powell - "Edge Of The World": contrary to the reviews I have seen this album delivers! Moreover is a proof that executives in major labels all all morons. Atlantic dismissed this album because the line-up was too old school and therefore "Baptizm Of Fire" came the way it was (and it's a very good album).
Now EOTW is a very different album in many ways, first the vocals are more melodic (like if he strained them in BOF). The music is more in the melodic rock/metal side, the compositions are more heartfelt IMO (and non-Judas Priest) and if you add Don Airey (yeah Don "Deep Purple" Airey) on keyboards you really have ended with one hell of a British rock line-up.
Rhino did a wonderful work rescuing this work from oblivion and letting into the light.

Hallows Eve - "Monument": history of my life. Some months ago I found (a bit too late of course) this band and managed to get the first two albums. Extremely delighted with their speed/thrash music I was looking unsuccesfully for the third album until now. And somebody decided to reissue the 3 CDs (with bonus tracks) plus a DVD in a boxset for barely $19!
k022.gif

Well anyway I'm not that much of a fan so I stick proudly (aka moron) with the original albums :cry:

Joe Satriani - "Super Colossal": what can I say? I'm a sucker for Satriani albums, I've seen him live twice (three times if I count as surprise guest with DP) and even if the last album wasn't very convincing this one looked fairly better on a pre-listen (aka download). The title track and opener is pure Satch and just for that the album goes alright with me. Curiously Joe managed the bass too on this one, maybe because he was in the interregnum as Matt Bissonette was leaving the band and Dave LaRue wasn't aboard yet.
Wait until you hear 'Crowd Chant'!

Isopoda - "Taking Root": iso...what? Well I said the same until Carnut introduced me to this really neat Belgian prog rock band from the 70's. This album is late in 1979 but has all the flavor that many classic bands from England lost around the same time. Think on early Genesis (but frankly more appealing to me than the English guys) with bits of Yes. Great reissue mby Musea with two bonus tracks from the 1979 single (ok Gert now I owe you too :kickass: ).

NP: Isopoda - 'Harbinger'

Elven King The Winter Wake
Edguy Rocket Ride
Witchery Dont Fear The Reaper
Cannibal Corpse Kill
Savage Circus Dreamland Manor
Immortal Battles In The North
Amorphis Eclipse

ALL TODAY AND YESTERDAY.

Mastermind - "Broken": new single/EP, I like the new female vocalist. Still prog but more modern approach.

King Crimson - "In The Wake of Poseidon": too acid, I have to spin it again but definitively KC is not a band I revere.

Irish Coffee - "Irish Coffee": a Belgian band that Carnut got me into. Very good 70's rock, reminds me of Amboy Dukes mixed with early Deep Purple. Comes in a nice digislip that mimics all gatefold LP, even with a inner sleeve and looks like a vinyl.

Benedictum - "Uncreation": 2006 debut of very heavy metal band with a female vocalist that sounds a lot like Dio mixed with Doro, harsher than the latter but cleaner than Angela or akin. Carnut allowed me to cehck them before hand, so I now owe three to Gert :D

Jorn - "The Duke": very good album, follows the line of the last one and is all that you expect from Lande.

Yesterday I finally picked up James Labrie's Elements of Persuasion... I can't stop spinning it! :kickass:

Frozen Eyes - from E-Bay, Mattia Eklundh's pre-Fate band which was a few years before Freak Kitchen

Pat Travers - Four Play - A box set of the first 4 PT cds re-mastered. Since the Japanese versions of these discs go for outrageous amounts of money on E-bay, I'm glad I waited. Just hope they don't fug up the remastering
(should have this in a couple days)

Molly Hatchet - Best of 25 years Re-recorded - Say what you want about MH not being MH anymore, since there is/was only one original member in the band (Dave Hlubeck, and he's not even on this cd), but the spirit carries on, and this was done in tribute to all members past & present. Bobby Ingram kicks all kinds of guitar ass on this cd. I've always had a soft spot for rebel rock, and have been a MH fan since 1978.......

J-Dubya