Post your Hauls!

Death Animal said:
Blue öyster cult - secret treaties.
Motörhead-Inferno.
Finaly

Great albums both!
A fairly cheap haul, so I picked some stuff thta didn't catch my attention before, but at low prices what the heck :D

Manticora - "Hyperion"
Liege Lord - "Freedom's Rise"
Iron Clad - "Lost In A dream"
Blöden-Wedd - "Times Go On"
Impaler - "Old School Ghouls"

NP: Manticora - 'Filaments Of Armageddon'

carnut said:
One of my favorit 80's albums !!! Great underrated US metal again !!
(pleaze rip it for the next SS weekend ;-)

Alright :D

Saint Vitus - "Born Too Late" (why nobody told me before of them?)
Luca Turilli - "The Infinite Winders Of Creation" (very cool edition includen a single from Dreamquest Luca's new project)
Astral Doors - "Astralism" (about time)
Doro - "Warrior Soul"
Rick Wakeman - "Retro" (the main reason for the whole haul, Wakeman owns me!)

NP: Saint Vitus - 'The Lost Feeling'

Alastor - "Infernal Lord"
Death Beast - "The Wakening"
Faustcoven - "Halo of Burning Wings"

Alternates:
Hail - "Inheritance of Evilness"
Sithlord - "The Return to Godless Times"

Testament - Live In London DVD .... GOOD GOD!!!!!!! I can't wait for the new album. This is soooo kicking my ass!!

I was very lucky today to buy a Mexican promo single of Irish Coffee . Titles written in Spanish (Obra Maestra - Masterpiece)...This must be one of the rarest vinyls I've ever seen.

ic.jpg

carnut said:
I was very lucky today to buy a Mexican promo single of Irish Coffee . Titles written in Spanish (Obra Maestra - Masterpiece)...This must be one of the rarest vinyls I've ever seen.

:OMG:

Thats very cool carnut!! Congrats on this fantastic find! Did you find it in that shop near you were we went last time?

Hawk said:
:OMG:

Thats very cool carnut!! Congrats on this fantastic find! Did you find it in that shop near you were we went last time?

No, I bought this on Ebay Mexico..A guy that had them for sale with "buy now"...Didn't have to think long as it was pretty cheap and the guy has very good feedback from allover the world. I hope it get's here soon !!

I just bought the new Cheap Trick album 'Rockford' today. After a couple of listens, I can safely say that I rank this up there with some of their best albums from the 70's & 80's. With me being a big Cheap Trick fan, that is high praise.

carnut said:

ic.jpg

Holy herpes, you are indeed one hell of a collector
p085.gif

Motorhead - Overkill, Bomber, Ace of Spades, Another Perfect Day (expanded editions)
Also - Motorhead - Sacrifice on CD
Motorhead - Stagefright DVD
Deep Purple - California Jam DVD
Grateful Dead - Dick's Picks 8
Mercyful Fate - Melissa re-issue with DVD

Rush - Replay DVD
Dio - Holy Diver Live DVD

Cream - Cream Live
Cream - Cream Live Volume 2
Cream - Wheels of Fire
Cream - Royal Albert Hall London 2005
Tommy Bolin - Whips and Roses
Blind Faith - Blind Faith
Derek and the Dominos - Layla
Nick Drake - Five Leaves Left
Nick Drake - Bryter Layter
Nick Drake - Pink Moon
Jeff Beck - Wired
Jeff Beck - Beck-ola
Jeff Beck - Rough and Ready
Jeff Beck - Jeff Beck Group
Jeff Beck - Blow by Blow

Rick Wakeman - "Cirque Surreal"
Manigance - "L'Ombe Et La Lumiere" (best prog power band on Earth!
headbanger.gif
)

TheWhisper said:
I just bought the new Cheap Trick album 'Rockford' today. After a couple of listens, I can safely say that I rank this up there with some of their best albums from the 70's & 80's. With me being a big Cheap Trick fan, that is high praise.

Wow, that IS good news as Cheap Trick is still one of my favorites when I want to listen to something non-metal. If you like Cheap Trick, you might really like a band, that is sadly no more, called The Spelunkers. They are out of Normal, Illinois, and they are one of, if not the top power pop bands in my collection. They do an unbelievable version of Raymond Scott's "Powerhouse"
which some of you may know as the theme from Ren & Stimpy.....
KILLER players & nice dudes who have split and gone off to do their own musical things. If their cds are OOP, perhaps I can burn a copy of each (2) for Prog Power.....Lemme know and REMIND me if you are interested.....

J-Dubya

J-Dubya 777 said:
Wow, that IS good news as Cheap Trick is still one of my favorites when I want to listen to something non-metal. If you like Cheap Trick, you might really like a band, that is sadly no more, called The Spelunkers. They are out of Normal, Illinois, and they are one of, if not the top power pop bands in my collection. They do an unbelievable version of Raymond Scott's "Powerhouse"
which some of you may know as the theme from Ren & Stimpy.....
KILLER players & nice dudes who have split and gone off to do their own musical things. If their cds are OOP, perhaps I can burn a copy of each (2) for Prog Power.....Lemme know and REMIND me if you are interested.....

J-Dubya
I'm a rabid Cheap Trick fan and, after many, many more listens, my opinion of 'Rockford' hasn't changed. It just has that classic Cheap Trick sound written all over it.

I will have to check out The Spelunkers, never heard of them, but sounds as if I might enjoy them. Pop isn't necessarily a bad word to me. Esp. in the context of a well-crafter rock song, as Cheap Trick do so well.

Ordered:

Ceremonial Castings - "Immortal Black Art"
Ceremonial Castings - "Barbaric is the Beast"
Deicide patch
Blind Guardian patch
Mayhem patch
Obituary patch