Post your Hauls!

Death Animal said:
First I would have to get credit card :D
Well I have to ask my friend to order it to me again.

:oops: Sorry, and a debit card (VISA)? I used that in USA and works the same but again you have to be very careful with the expenses.

You may try getting into PayPal (I hate it) because if you don't mind their stupid rules you only need a bank account (with money in it :lol: ).

Attentat Rock - "Attentat Rock"
Killers - "Danger De Vie"

Black Crucifixion - "Faustian Dreams": no I didn't got into BM :p, these guys now are a mixture of Tiamat and Sentenced, nice goth/dark metal.

Griffin - "Flight Of The Griffin": unbelievable I never got this one before, very catchy metal although the copy I have seems almost like a bootleg (regarding printing)

Fatal Force - "Fatal Force": debut of this melodic metal/hard rock project with Mats Leven on vocals. The guitar (whose name escapes me now) is very talented and not another shredder.

Cellador - "Enter Deception": debut LP of a fantastically fast power metal from USA that plays in a very "Euro" power mood, higly recommended for 2006.

Bloden-Wedd - "Eyes Of Horus": third slab from this great Chilean outfit (I need only their second album now) which plays power metal also in a "Euro" mood (no keys thankfully). This is a 2006 re-issue with a bonus track and a video.

Sabaton - "Attero Dominatus": the jewel of the haul. The great Swedish revelation (along with Wolf) comes for the second year in a row with a great war-driven lyrically album that kick ass big time, as in "Primo Victoria" the album starts with a song about the defeat of WWII Nazis and closes with a extremely funny metal praise song, another big contender for the top 5 albums of 2006.

Wyvern said:
Sabaton - "Attero Dominatus": the jewel of the haul. The great Swedish revelation (along with Wolf) comes for the second year in a row with a great war-driven lyrically album that kick ass big time, as in "Primo Victoria" the album starts with a song about the defeat of WWII Nazis and closes with a extremely funny metal praise song, another big contender for the top 5 albums of 2006.

I am so jealous Wyv!:erk: Can't wait to get me a copy! :headbang:

NP: Dirty Rig - Rock Did It

:headbang:

rokk said:
I am so jealous Wyv!:erk: Can't wait to get me a copy! :headbang:

NP: Dirty Rig - Rock Did It

:headbang:

I got it at The End (free S&H in USA) go for it :D

Destruction - "Sentence of Death/Infernal Overkill"
Destruction - "Metal Discharge"
Destruction - "The Antichrist"

Spooky Tooth - Witness
Spooky Tooth - Last Puff
Spooky Tooth - You Broke My Heart

Deep Purple - Live in Europe '93 (4 cds/ two full shows from Blackmore's last tour. One of the shows SMOKES and may be as good as, if not better than, Made In Japan. Richie was inspired...)

Traffic - The Last Great Traffic Jam

Sword - 2006 debut

SoundMaster said:
Spooky Tooth - Spooky Two

Traffic - Heaven Is In Your Mind
Traffic - Last Exit
Traffic - Traffic
Traffic - John Barleycorn Must Die
Traffic - Low Spark of High Heeled Boys
Traffic - On The Road
Traffic - When The Eagle Flies
Traffic - Shootout At Fantasy Factory

Hendrix - Voodoo Soup

Ten Years After - Their First Album

Glenn Hughes - Music For The Divine !!!!!!!

SRV - Texas Flood
SRV - Live At Carnegie Hall
SRV - Soul To Soul
SRV - Cant Stand the Weather
SRV - The Sky Is Crying

Pink FLoyd - UmmaGumma

That Ten Years After Album is cool, but let me recommend Space In Time, which is probably their best. An old favorite of mine.

Also, I went through a massive SRV phase that ended, more or less, when he died (by coincidence). Texas Flood is probably the best in my opinion.

Nice list though!

Gordian Knot - s/t
Gordian Knot - Emergent
Opeth - Blackwater Park
Cynic - Focus
SYL - City
Dead Soul Tribe - The January Tree

I have fallen in love with Sean Malone.

Fangface said:
Great pick! :kickass: Devon Graves' band deserves more recognition.
I couldn't agree more, the musicianship is astounding and his voice is unreal.

I love DST but I haven't heard any Psychotic Waltz, how would you compare the two?

Wyvern said:
:kickass: :kickass:

Great picks indeed
:kickass: Thanks Wyv, I love these two albums. The whole project is absolutely amazing. I'd never heard of the Chapman Stick before hearing this, it's a very intruiging instrument.

Destruction - "All Hell Breaks Loose"
Vader - "Litany"
Venom - "Black Metal"
Venom - "Possessed"
Venom - "Cast In Stone"
Venom - "Metal Black"
Venom - "Live in London" DVD

#1_Droogie said:
:kickass: Thanks Wyv, I love these two albums. The whole project is absolutely amazing. I'd never heard of the Chapman Stick before hearing this, it's a very intruiging instrument.

Then I recommend to listen to some of another great player Tony Levin. His work with the Chapman Stick is remarkable and besides his long tenure with King Crimson (among others) I will rather send you to the way of Bozzio/Levin/Stevens albums and/or Liquid Tension Experiment.

NP: Stormwind - 'Masquerade Of Love'

Wyvern said:
Then I recommend to listen to some of another great player Tony Levin. His work with the Chapman Stick is remarkable and besides his long tenure with King Crimson (among others) I will rather send you to the way of Bozzio/Levin/Stevens albums and/or Liquid Tension Experiment.
I'll definitely check him out, thanks for the tip. :headbang:

Necuratul said:
Latest: Hexenhaus - A Tribute To Insanity LP (unopened)

Damn I wish Hexenhaus will be released on CD. I have Maninnya Blade as MP3s (also wanted on CD) and I want to check the offspring which has Mike Wead in its ranks.

Astounding pick especially unopened

#1_Droogie said:
I couldn't agree more, the musicianship is astounding and his voice is unreal.

I love DST but I haven't heard any Psychotic Waltz, how would you compare the two?
Well they're 2 very different animals actually :) PW wasn't as dark and "intimate" as DST are, PW was more like 80's Fates Warning who would had gone experimental, full of eerie moments and technical parts.
All their 4 records show a different side of the band and thus it's not easy to sum up their style, but you can't go wrong with PW if you've got a soft spot for classy, original, emotional, rich and artsy prog metal. Not necessarily easy on the ears at first listen, but there's just no other band like them.

Breaking Benjamin - "Phobia"

Arrived:
Hatework - "Madbent for Disaster"
Redimoni - "The Onset of Chaos"
Devil Lee Rot - "Hellscraper/A Little Devil Ain't Enough"
Hammerwhore - "Hammerwhore"
Gama Bomb - "Survival of the Fastest"
Scythe - "On My Way Home"

Fangface said:
but you can't go wrong with PW if you've got a soft spot for classy, original, emotional, rich and artsy prog metal. Not necessarily easy on the ears at first listen, but there's just no other band like them.
That's all I need to hear, sounds like a band I would enjoy.

Another 1-item haul. Hawk you'll like this:headbang:

Picture61-1.jpg