Mercyful Fate-Dead Again
mft104c.jpg

Alice Cooper-Dirty Diamonds
ACP37523.jpg

Patches:
Alice Cooper-School's Out
Motley Crue-Girls, Girls, Girls logo
the MC5

Birthday + new job + having an eye for bargains=LOTS OF AWESOME SHIT!!!

I already pushed some people here into listening to Irish Coffee, a good Belgian early 70's hardrock band...When searching the internet for their (rare) vinyl I suddenly came across this single, it's the Mexican promo for their single "Masterpiece". Even the band, who I have contact with now and than, didn't know about this single. Funny is that the title "Masterpiece" is put in Spanish on the cover "Obre Maestra". This is probably one of the rarest hardrock singles on earth, I'm pretty sure of that, and owning such a gem makes my day, week , month, hell...my year :p

IC4.jpg

carnut said:
I already pushed some people here into listening to Irish Coffee, a good Belgian early 70's hardrock band...When searching the internet for their (rare) vinyl I suddenly came across this single, it's the Mexican promo for their single "Masterpiece". Even the band, who I have contact with now and than, didn't know about this single. Funny is that the title "Masterpiece" is put in Spanish on the cover "Obre Maestra". This is probably one of the rarest hardrock singles on earth, I'm pretty sure of that, and owning such a gem makes my day, week , month, hell...my year :p

Astounding stuff Gert! Does it come in CD format too? :loco: :lol: Irish Coffee definitively is a great underrated band.

Arrived:
Alastor - "Infernal Lord"
Death Beast - "The Wakening"
Faustcoven - "The Halo of Burning Wings"

Bought:
The Crown - "Crowned in Terror"
King Diamond - "Abigail"
Morbid Angel - "Altars of Madness"

Ordered:
Adorior - "Author of Incest"
Ammit - "Extreme Speed Satan"
Bestial Mockery - "Gospel of the Insane"
Damnation - "Destructo Evangelia"

Small haul from Guitar 9 came in today:

2 Bumblefoot cds - 9-11 & Normal
Martin Motnik - Bass Invader (2 tunes w/Mattias Eklundh) KILLER cover of YYZ (w/IA) SMOOOOOKIN'!!

J-Dubya - Still digesting the B-Foot cds

J-Dubya 777 said:
Small haul from Guitar 9 came in today:

J-Dubya - Still digesting the B-Foot cds

Shit I have to visit Guitar Nine I hadn't in quite a long time, thanks for remind me of them ;)

NP: Helloween - 'Hey Lord!'

I really like them a lot. They were the first to distribute Freak Kitchen in the US, and they remind of the GOOD days at Shrapnel. VERY quick turnaround on customer orders too. HIGHLY reccommended! www.guitar9.com

J-Dubya - Liking the B-Foot cds, beware of those driving with me on the road this weekend! :)

Spooky Tooth - Spooky Two

Traffic - Heaven Is In Your Mind
Traffic - Last Exit
Traffic - Traffic
Traffic - John Barleycorn Must Die
Traffic - Low Spark of High Heeled Boys
Traffic - On The Road
Traffic - When The Eagle Flies
Traffic - Shootout At Fantasy Factory

Hendrix - Voodoo Soup

Ten Years After - Their First Album

Glenn Hughes - Music For The Divine !!!!!!!

SRV - Texas Flood
SRV - Live At Carnegie Hall
SRV - Soul To Soul
SRV - Cant Stand the Weather
SRV - The Sky Is Crying

Pink FLoyd - UmmaGumma

Death Animal said:
Yes. But I haven´t still haven´t never ordered cd´s from net.:D
Well it would come cheap that way.
Do you have to pay those cds first when you order them.:Smokedev:

Never ordered online? Well don't be afraid of it, just play smart by some practical rules:

1. Use a credit card (or debit that works like credit) that you trust and have well under control (to avoid overexpenses)
  2. Always order from known places like Amazon, CD Universe, Laser's Edge, Metal Disc, etc. Avoid places that doesn't have secure page to order and/or have weird ways to ask for info.
  3. Use always Internet Explorer or a similar browser with at least 128 encryption system.
  4. Always compare prices including shipping and handling (S&H). Sometimes an album is cheaper in some site but with S&H becomes more expensive in the end.
  5. Try to "haul". Since S&H sometimes change not much with volume is better to buy 4 CDs than one and the average cost per unit is lower.
  6. Learn about taxes in your country. Sometimes bringing stuff through the mail may cost you more than to buy it locally.
In my case (Latin American country) is cheaper for me to buy albums online in USA and mail them to me either via a courier in Miami, FL or directly via mail to my P.O.Box than to buy them locally. European stuff is also very expensive but sometimes South American is cheaper and the versions are similar in quality.

Depending in which part of your country you live, you may try to buy from big stores in bigger cities and have the stuff delivered is possible.

NP: Holocaust - 'Push It Around'

If you get something for free, is that a haul too..Well , if so I did a great haul again tonight...I visited a guy in a town nearby who saw my old videoclips on Youtube...He has an awesome collection of vinyl and old demo's and live bootleg tapes. When we talked a bit about the Jon Oliva interview from yesterday this guy handed me the "Sirens" album from Savatage, original PAR pressing. He didn't like it so... got that for free. He also had a double EP from Dutch band Jewel, also a rarety...And this guy just didn't stop, I got about 30 1980's underground magazines, which are a GREAT add to my magazine collection (I'm going to scan the fronts once to make a website I think...) The information in these magazines is priceless. He also copied me some vids he had digised himselve, old vids from Hallows Eve, Death Angel and '85 Combat Tour (Slayer, Venom an Exodus), and especially for Hawk I chose some early livebootlegs from the Dynamo Club; Satan , Black Rose, Deep Machine & Blind Fury ... A haul ??? Guess so :)

Greeno said:
That's killer Carnut!! That Savatage lp goes for about $100 or so doesn't it?

Yeah, I think around that figure...I'm sooooo happy with it, it's one of those top 10 albums I was searching for (others I still need are Vixen - Made in Hawaii, Witchfinder General - Death Penalty (on blue vinyl) ,Hawaii - Loud Wild & Heavy EP, early Metal Massacra's, Heavy Metal Army, first Bathory etc...)

Just yesterday I found the 2 first Virgin Steel Vinyls and a red colored EP from AIIZ, which is also very rare I think..

Arrived:

Adorior - "Author of Incest"
Ammit - "Extreme Speed Satan"
Bestial Mockery - "Gospel of the Insane"
Damnation - "Destructo Evangelia"

Ordered:

Devil Lee Rot - "Hellscraper / A Little Devil Ain't Enough"
Gama Bomb - "Survival of the Fastest"
Hammerwhore - "Hammerwhore"
Hatework - "Madbent for Disaster"
Redimoni - "Onset of Chaos"
Scythe - "On My Way Home"