Post your Hauls!

#1_Droogie said:
Picture61-1.jpg

Fuck! I wonder when those are going to be again available in CD format

NP: Dream Theater - 'Pull Me Under'

Since my last entry:

Bruce Dickinson - Scream For Me Brazil
Helstar - Nosferatu (U.S. import, but it was worth it :worship:)
Lethal - Programmed
Lethal - Your Favorite God (I found 'em, Hawk :D)
Uriah Heep - Between Two Worlds (some cheap Snapper music compilation, Bernie Shaw -era stuff)
Vicious Rumors - Digital Dictator LP
Vicious Rumors - s/t LP (still don't have a turntable...but it's the thought that counts :lol: :headbang: )

Celtic Frost - "Into the Pandemonium"
Destruction - "Cracked Brain"
Venom - "At War With Satan"

Necuratul said:
Just thought I'd let you know that Marquee Records from Brazil recently (last week) put out a two CD compilation of Maninnya Blade's entire discography, which I plan on picking up once Evil Legend Records stocks it, along with Sacrifice's Soldier Of Misfortune.

Astounding news, thanks a lot for it. I'll look for the compilation :kickass:

after a long search I finally got my hands on the Heavy Metal Army album. It's from '81 and damn hard to find ... HM Army was a temporarely band with members from other Japanese hardrock bands (I don't know which ??). Very good guitarwork and nice oldschool sounding synths. Recently re-issued on CD.
Together with this I bought the Japanese versions of the Vow wow album "Beat of Metal Motion" (after first Loudness albums the best Japanese album I think) and the Japanese version of the first Queensryche EP.

691535.jpg

Focus - "In And Out Of Focus"
Focus - "Focus 3"
Time Requiem - "Optical Illusion"
Derek Sherinian - "Blood Of The Snake"

In the last month

Unearth : The Eyes of Fire
Slayer : Christ Illusion
Gwar: Beyond Hell
Deicide: Stench Of Redemption
Mayhem: Grand Declaration of War

EVERLOSTINDEADETERNITY said:
In the last month

Unearth : The Eyes of Fire
Slayer : Christ Illusion
Gwar: Beyond Hell
Deicide: Stench Of Redemption
Mayhem: Grand Declaration of War
Gonna se GWAR next month here in Indy with The Red Chord and Municipal
Waste. How is that new Deicide?

KMADD said:
Gonna se GWAR next month here in Indy with The Red Chord and Municipal
Waste. How is that new Deicide?

Okay well the new DEICIDE IS............FUCKING GREAT , Jack Owen and Ralph Santolla make this fucking record. If this is what Steve Asheim can really write when hes got great guitar players then Deicides only gonna get better. This is coming from someone who really only like about five of their songs too UNTIL THIS FUCKING BEAST OF AN ALBUM!!!!!
Hoffmans were holding this band back thats for sure.
GWAR AND MUNICIPAL WASTE!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!??!?!?!!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! Ehhhhhhh Red Chord. GWAR AND MUNICIPAL WASTE!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? FUCKING A. Im excited for you.......My dog just farted. :ill:

[Well folks today was a sad day for me.
THERE WAS TO MUCH METAL TO BUY.
I bought

Iron Maiden = Matter Of Life and Death
Blind Guardian = Twist in THe Myth
Destroy Destroy Destroy= Devour THe Power ( Mix Black Dahlia Murder, Children Of Bodom, and DragonForce, with Amon Amarth like Lyrics)

Anyway they reissued the old Nevermore stuff, The SOld Stuck Mojo stuff and a black metal band called Hell Born. I only had so much money so I checked the Destroy album out, i wasnt dissapointed. I have alsmot all of Nevermores stuff anyway, I wish theyd release the Sanctuary stuff out instead .

Besides the obvious (Maiden & BG) I've recently bought these:

Abattoir - The Only Safe Place
Highland Glory - Forever Endeavour
Mind Odyssey - Signs
Rage & Symphonic Orchestra Prague - Lingua Mortis
Royal Hunt - Moving Target
Andre Andersen - Changing Skin
Jon Oliva's Pain - Maniacal Renderings digipak

Just arrived:

Poison - "Further Down into the Abyss"
Tondra/Nordic Mist - "Cracking the Hoarfrost/Into the Psyche Delve"