Post your Hauls!

Yes I guess now for Europeans buying at CDUniverse worth the spent (even with high S&H). I have discover that lately for me Amazon delivers me better since S&H inisde USA is free (to my parcel service in Miami) and cheaper than ship it directly to my country with the risk of being "lost" :Smug: in the mail.

Great stuff you bought btw.

Does FedEx operate in Costa Rica? This package was delivered by them all the way, even here in the "first world" I'd think twice before ordering anything this valuable over regular mail. The S&H costs were about 20$ in this case, was still well worth it.

All those InsideOut special editions were pretty cheap (~13$), I've been waiting for them to go midprice for years but they never did... and I could never buy the regular editions because I wanted the damn special editions! Finally I get to listen to them! :lol:
That Riot classic has also been pretty hard to find here in Europe (for me at least).

That's what a free market and little tax will get you my friend. :kickass:
There's two sides to every story but let's not go there... ;)

Does FedEx operate in Costa Rica? This package was delivered by them all the way, even here in the "first world" I'd think twice before ordering anything this valuable over regular mail. The S&H costs were about 20$ in this case, was still well worth it.

No FedEX (although they do operate here). I receive my package thru conventional mail inside USA in my Miami address. Then a local company brought it home and charge me $8.60 for packages under 0.5 kg, and $12.30 for packages over it. So for me the deal is buying at Amazon or The End that don't charge S&H inside USA and just pay for the shipping to CR.

Direct ship to CR may or may not cost me more if I use CDUniverse (vs the S&H cost inside USA they have) but the local mail is not reliable and in the end is better to pay a bit more and don't lost the package competely.

But of course my rate of exchange is 520 colones = $1 USD, and a liter of regular gas is 644, besides my income rounds a bit over 500000 a month so living here is not bad if you have dollars or Euros, but earning in colones put some boundaries to your expenses. :erk:

PENTAGRAM - RELENTLESS
HANOI ROCKS - ALL THOSE WASTED YEARS
Hanoi Rocks - Up And Around The Bend
JUDAS PRIEST Point Of Entry

not all delivered yet though

moo

Since early June:

Priest - Nostradamus

Pyramaze - Immortal

Iced Earth - Days Of Purgatory
Iced Earth - Horror Show
Iced Earth - Glorius Burden
Iced Earth - Alive in Athens
Iced Earth - Framing Armageddon
Iced Earth - I Walk Among You
Iced Earth - Overture of the Wicked EP

Testament - Live in London

Eluveite - Slania

Bloodbath - Breeding Death
Bloodbath - Unblesing the Purity
Bloodbath - Nightmares Made Flesh

Opeth - Watershed

Glenn Hughes - F.U.N.K.

Hendrix - Live at Isle of Wight 1970

Falconer - Northwinds

Motley Crue - Saints

Everygrey - Monday Morning Apocalypse

Pagans Mind - Gods Equation

Hammerfall - Legacy of Kings
Hammerfall - 5th Chapter

Beyond Fear - S/T (Ripper Owens' solo)

Elvenking - Wyrd

Demons & Wizards - S/T

Blind Guardian - A Twist in the Myth

Alkemyst - "Through Painful Lanes"
Blackmore's Night - "Secret Voyage"
Alestorm - "Captain Morgan's Revenge"

The Mega Haul:

Blue Murder - St
Bombay Black - Mercy
Cry Wolf - St
Fear Not - St
Fifth Angel - Time Will Tell
Holy Solider - St
Holy Soldier - Last Train
Leatherwolf - Street Ready
Lillian Axe - Love and War
Shy - Excess All Areas
Spread Eagle - St
Steelheart - Tangled in Reigns
Saints and Sinners - St
White Lion - Fight to Survive

Black Sabbath - S/T
Warlock - True As Steel
Candlemass - epicus doomicus metallicus
Tygers of Pan Tang - best of

ordered:

Holocaust - Smokin Valves the anthology
Angel Witch - S/t
Jon Mikl Thor - Rock and Roll nightmare soundtrack

Annihilator - Carnival Diablos
Annihilator - Waking The Fury

The two discs with Joe Comeau. Carnival Diablos is one of Annihilator's absolute best albums with great vocals and interesting songs whereas Waking the Fury... is not. There's some good stuff on WtF (heh...) but the guitar sound makes it pretty agonizing to listen to it in one go. I'm not even exaggerating much by saying the guitars sound almost like static noise. I haven't really heard the newer Annihilator albums, is the production better?

Attacker - Battle At Helm's Deep
Attacker - The Second Coming

These are the Sentinel Steel reissues from 1999. Battle At Helm's Deep is of course a classic but The Second Coming's not bad at all either. I actually prefer John Leone's vocals to Bob Mitchell's and would've liked to hear some of the BaHD songs by him. Still, Bob's screeching is a perfect fit for the debut album.

Onward - Evermoving
Onward - Reawaken

Found these by chance at swiftly picked 'em up. Very good stuff, have to say I prefer this to Michael Grant's current band Crescent Shield.

Paragon - The Dark Legacy
Rather mediocre German power metal, it's not terrible but it's been done a million times before.

Steel Prophet - Beware
Ugh, after one listen can't get into this one at all. Weak production, weak songs, just generally very uninteresting.

Onward - Evermoving
Onward - Reawaken
Found these by chance at swiftly picked 'em up. Very good stuff, have to say I prefer this to Michael Grant's current band Crescent Shield.

Agree :headbang: Also if you hadn't check Cypher Seer, Michael's other band it's aldo much better than CS (which btw has a new album this year).

Steel Prophet - Beware
Ugh, after one listen can't get into this one at all. Weak production, weak songs, just generally very uninteresting.

I disagree a bit, was a big change without Rick at the helm but it has good moments and in general terms I like it.
Exciter - "Thrash Speed Burn" (on eBay $14.44 S&H included all the way to CR from UK :D)
Presto Ballet - "The Lost Art Of Time Travel"
Candlemass - "Doomed For Live Reunion 2002" ($8.00 before S&H couldn't resist for a double album)

Agree :headbang: Also if you hadn't check Cypher Seer, Michael's other band it's aldo much better than CS (which btw has a new album this year).

Thanks, I'll keep an eye out for that one. Have you heard the third Onward album? As it was released after the band broke up I'm wondering whether it's really a finished album or just some polished demos?

Thanks, I'll keep an eye out for that one. Have you heard the third Onward album? As it was released after the band broke up I'm wondering whether it's really a finished album or just some polished demos?

Yes I bought it. It's a bit more than polished demos but less than a full production. It is a finished album but with weak production quality. Have some good songs tho, I will recommend it to completists and/or fans of Michael Grant.

As for Cypher Seer is a Brazilian band with Michael on vocals, really worth to check if you like Onward.

In my 'stuff I recently bought but haven't had the chance to put into the shelf with the rest of my collection'-pile right now:

CD:
Abomination - s/t
Alcest - Souvenirs d'un Autre Monde
Amesoeurs - Ruines Humaines
Blackdeath - Bottomless Armageddon
Blasphemy - Fallen Angel of Doom
Carpathian Forest - Through Chasm, Caves And Titan Woods
Carpathian Forest - Defending the Throne of Evil
Cult of Daath - Slit Throats And Ritual Nights
Disastrous Murmur - Folter
Enslaved - Eld
Forest - As a Song in the Harvest of Grief
Godkiller - The Rebirth of the Middel Ages
Godless North - Summon the Age of Supremacy
Judas Iscariot - Distant in Solitary Night
Keep of Kalessin - Agnen: A Journey Through the Dark
Keep of Kalessin - Through Times of War
Kent - Isola
Kroda - Towards the Firmaments Verge of Life...
Kroda - Fimbulwinter
Lucifugum - Gates of Nocticula
Ludichrist - Powertrip
Mark Knopfler - The Ragpicker's Dream
Meshuggah - None
Messiah - Underground
Moloken - We all Face the Dark Alone
Napalm Death - Death by Manipulation
Necrosanct - Desolate
Ophthalamia - A Journey in Darkness
Saint Vitus - Live
Shub Niggurath - Evilness and Darkness Prevails
Skyforger - Kauja Pie Saules
Toxic shock - Welcome Home...Near Dark
Varathron - His Majesty at the Swamp
Vultyr - Bleed for Vultyr
Deathspell Omega/Moonblood - Sob A Lua Do Bode/Demoniac Vengeance (split CD)

MC:
Angra Mainyu - The Art of Blasphemy
Aura Noir - Dreams like Deserts
Dissimulation - Miglose
Eclipse - The Symphony of Pathological Love / Calling Our Desires
Grand Belial's Key - Mocking the Philanthropist
Nahash - Wellone Aeternitas
Shah - Terror Collection
Striborg - Mysterious Semblance

12":
Cloven Hoof - s/t
Morbid Angel - Abominations of Desolation
Twisted Sister - Stay Hungry
Twisted Sister - Come out and Play

7":
A Mind Confused - Out of Chaos Spawn
Setherial - För Dem Mitt Blod
Agathocles/Din Addict - Split 7"
Pungent Stench/Benediction - Split 7"

Hammerfall - "Masterpieces"
Grand Magus - "Iron Will"

Nightfall - I Am Jesus
Cryptal Darkness - They Whispered You Had Risen
Cryptal Darkness - Chapter II - The Fallen
Mythological Cold Towers - The Vanished Pantheon
Runes Order - The Hopeless Days
Profugus Mortis - So It Begins
Doctor Butcher - Doctor Butcher (2-CD digipack)
Poema Arcanus - Buried Songs: The Early Times
Bereaved, The - Darkened Silhouette
Inactive Mesiah - Be My Drug
Destruction - Metal Discharge
Sear - Begin The Celebrations Of Sin

Bought them at some netstore at very cheap price. Never heard any of those bands exept Destruction. God damn I didn`t even Doctor Butcher was Jon Olivas band till I but it on cd Player:eek:. Great cd I have to say.

Killers - "Mise Aux Poings"
Judas Priest - "Nostradamus" (freebie I won't put a dime on this boredomfest)