Post your Hauls!

Iron Maiden - the full length version of "Maiden Japan" (finally, after a decade of looking! And it only cost $55 USD!)
What is the difference with the standard 5 songs version? And $55 it's too expensive for an album IMO.

What is the difference with the standard 5 songs version? And $55 it's too expensive for an album IMO.

It's the full show. Yes, it WAS a lot of dough, but I love the Di'Anno era and love the EP. There are two for sale on Ebay for about $25 USD (as of this afternoon).

Track list:
Wratchchild
Purgatory
Sanctuary
Remember Tomorrow
Another Life (with Clive Burr drum solo)
Genghis Kahn
Killers
Innocent Exile
Twilight Zone
Strange World
Murders in the Rue Morgue
Phantom of the Opera
Iron Maiden
Running Free
Translyvania (with guitar solo)
Drifter
I've Got the Fire

It's the full show. Yes, it WAS a lot of dough, but I love the Di'Anno era and love the EP. There are two for sale on Ebay for about $25 USD (as of this afternoon).

Thanks for the info I didn't know about it. I like "KIllers" a lot (still my number 1 or 2 depending on the day) but I don't think I'm such a fan to acquire another version of the live album.

In the last month or so:
Falconer - Northwind - S/T
Deep Purple - Machine Head (lost my copy, somehow)
Lamb of God - Ashes of the Wake - Sacrament
Motorhead - Motorizer
Pyramaze - Immortal

Black Sabbath - Born Again "Unmixed" (the original mix of this classic....much better sound than the released, finished product.

Black Sabbath - the Ray Gillen Years (essentially, the Eternal Idol album with Gillen's vocals as well as 6 live tracks from 1986....all classic stuff!).

Extreme - Saudades De Rock (unexpecetedly AWESOME album...top 5 of the year, for sure).

Iron Maiden - maiden England (live set from 1988)

Gillan - Gillan's Inn

UDO - Mission #X
UDO - Metallized

Iced Earth - Crucible Of Man

Dio - Intermission
Elf - Trying to Burn the sun / Carolina Country Ball

Dream Theater - Number of the Beast
Dream Theater - Master of Puppets
Dream Theater - Made In Japan
Dream Theater - Dark Side of the Moon

Dokken - Lightning Strikes Again

The Parlor Mob - And you Were a Crow

Uriah Heep - Wake the Sleeper

Falconer - "Among Beggars And Thieves"
Dream Evil - "Gold Medal In Metal"

Seventh Wonder - "Mercy Falls" (ltd. ed.)
Judas Priest - "Live In London"

Stos - "Stos"
Poisonblack - "A Dead Heavy Day" (ltd. ed.)

Testament- Formation of Damnation
Metallica- Death Magnetic
Metal Church- This Present Wasteland
Warbringer- War Without End
Opeth- Watershed
Lauren Harris- Calm Before the Storm
Kataklysm- Prevail
Ill Nino- Enigma
Disturbed- Indestructible
Heaven Shall Burn- Iconoclast
Brain Drill- Apocalyptic Feasting

I'm sure theres more but I can't remember.

Q5 - Steel The Light
I found the High Vaultage reissue from 2000 which AFAIK is the only official cd release of this album. I was only familiar with the title track (one of the best songs EVER) beforehand and I gotta say it's not really representative of the album as a whole. The rest is remarkably less epic and more like RATT or Krokus, party metal if you will. It's good stuff, just not what I was expecting.
Is When The Mirror Cracks worth tracking down? I've heard some bad stuff about it...

Uriah Heep - up to Wonderworld
Going chronologically here with the excellent Sanctuary reissues. Classic music here for sure but it must be said that there is a lot of filler as well. No surprise really when you're releasing two albums a year! Demons & Wizards is the most solid one of these and absolutely deserves all the praise it's getting.

Circus Maximus - Isolate
This is not really blowing me away yet. They're standing more on their own two feet here than on the heavily DT/SymX influenced debut but I feel the songwriting was tighter on that one. Need to listen more. The singer is still excellent.

Now I know I've bought more cds recently but it seems I can't remember what they are. Time to slow down I guess. :lol:

edit: Ok, one was Dungeon - Resurrection and more precisely the 2004 re-recording. It's alright but out of the Dungeon albums I have I'd rate One Step Beyond above it. The LORD album sounds pretty cool as well but looks like it's a bit of a bitch to get a hold of around here.

Uriah Heep - up to Wonderworld
Going chronologically here with the excellent Sanctuary reissues. Classic music here for sure but it must be said that there is a lot of filler as well. No surprise really when you're releasing two albums a year! Demons & Wizards is the most solid one of these and absolutely deserves all the praise it's getting.

I already have up to "The Magician's Birthday" and I'm considering getting the rest of the Box/Byron/Kensley albums are they worth it?

Q5 - Steel The Light
I found the High Vaultage reissue from 2000 which AFAIK is the only official cd release of this album. I was only familiar with the title track (one of the best songs EVER) beforehand and I gotta say it's not really representative of the album as a whole. The rest is remarkably less epic and more like RATT or Krokus, party metal if you will. It's good stuff, just not what I was expecting.

Hm, I don't know, I like very much the whole CD.

Of course the title track is best and maybe overshadows the rest of the album, but I say again that I like it.

I have not listened to "When the Mirror cracks" too.