Post your Hauls!

it arrived this morning:kickass: just need some spare time now.

Strange that the package was open and it was full of dust, weird, dont know what happened but all my CDs are there.

Hammerfall - Threshold (got it for cheap)
Firewind - Between Heaven and Hell
Shadowkeep - Corruption Within
Gemini - Out For Blood (with Lance King on vocals)
Jet Circus - Look at Death Now
Vicious Circle - S/T
Nasty Idols - Best Of

The End Records haul arrived today. Only took 3 days-Looks like they've got their act together since my last experience with them.

Lots of highly anticipated stuff....
Gaia Epicus - 'Victory'
Wizard - ' Goochan'
Pandaemoniun - 'Return To Reality'
Voice - 'Golden Signs'
Voice - 'Prediction'
Timeless Miracle - 'Into The Enchanted Chamber'
Ten - 'The Twilight Chronicles'
Centurion - 'Arise Of The Empire'
Sacred Steel - Slaughter Prophecy'
Pegazus - 'Breaking The Chains'
Pegazus - 'The Headless Horseman' (COMPLETE!!! I DLed this CD way back when & finally able to find it for sale at a reasonable price and fill in the missing first track - Thanks anyway for trying to help me out here Wyv.)
Sacred Steel - Slaughter Prophecy'

That's about it till Tuesday.

NP :
128814.JPG

Nice haul from Sentinel Steel arrived as scheduled today -
Arida Vortex - 'Evil Sorcery'
Black Hawk - 'Dragonride'
Brocas Helm - 'Black Death'
Brocas Helm - 'Defender Of The Crown'
Brocas Helm - 'Into Battle'
Dawnrider - 'Fate Is Calling Pt.1'
Demons Seed - 'Dawn Of A New World'
Destynation - 'Rising Up'
Elwing - 'Immortal Stories'
Elwing - 'War'
Embargo - 'Children Of A Lesser God' (Freebie Sampler)
Emerald Sun - 'Escape from Twilight'
Excalion - 'Waterlines'
Hibria - 'Defying the Rules'
Lordian Guard - 'Sinners In The Hands Of An Angry God'
Marauder - 'Sense Of Metal
Messiah's Kiss - 'Dragonheart
Metal Inquisitor - 'Doomsday For The Heretic
Metal Law - 'Night of the Wolf
October 31 - 'No Survivors'
Sabbat - 'Dreamweaver' (Remastered - Expanded w/Bonus Live Tracks]
Sabbat - 'History Of A Time To Come' (Remaster-Expanded w/Bonus Live Tracks]

Sacred Oath - 'Darkness Visible'
Twisted Tower Dire - 'Crest of the Martyrs' [Japan Bonus Tracks]

Lordian Guard - 'Sinners In The Hands Of An Angry God'
Pegazus - 'Breaking The Chains'
Pegazus - 'The Headless Horseman' (COMPLETE!!! I DLed this CD way back when & finally able to find it for sale at a reasonable price and fill in the missing first track - Thanks anyway for trying to help me out here Wyv.)

Nice stuff. I still have the LG album on my wish list is kind of expensive but who knows? :saint:

NP: Tiamat - 'A Deeper Kind Of Slumber'

Nice stuff. I still have the LG album on my wish list is kind of expensive but who knows? :saint:

NP: Tiamat - 'A Deeper Kind Of Slumber'

Wouldn't be if there was some way to iron out the shipping issue with Den. He's got a lot of great stuff that may make it worth while to persue. Just a thought.

Wouldn't be if there was some way to iron out the shipping issue with Den. He's got a lot of great stuff that may make it worth while to persue. Just a thought.

There's nothing to iron. He is pretty squared and refuses to ship to any other address than the confirmed by Pay Pal. We already have once an argument in another forum, he only cares for the USA customers (like you) and does not move a finger to make things easier for people outside. Hes a grown person, he can manage his business as he fits him.
***********************************************************'

Rush - "Snakes & Arrows"
Hellhound - "Tokyo Flying V Massacre"
Aska - "Nine Tongues"
Hammerhawk - "Breaks Loose" (thanks Hawk for getting me into this one)
Kurgan's Bane - "Camouflaged in Static"
Onward - "The Neverending Sun"

Some notes:

Even if Onward album came out these year is just a demo from 2003 that was compiled and addded with three bonus tracks. Unless the two albums they did for CM this one lacks of production (very much demo sound). Nevertheless is an excellent album from a now defunct band and I recommend it not only to fans of onward but to fans of good metal with power attitude as well.

I also recommend people to get into Cypher Seer another project with Michael Grant on vocals (I already ordered it and its on my way :D) and of course Crescent Shield if you hadn't yet.

NP: Onward - 'The Neverending Sun'

There's nothing to iron. He is pretty squared and refuses to ship to any other address than the confirmed by Pay Pal. We already have once an argument in another forum, he only cares for the USA customers (like you) and does not move a finger to make things easier for people outside. Hes a grown person, he can manage his business as he fits him.
***********************************************************'

Rush - "Snakes & Arrows"
Hellhound - "Tokyo Flying V Massacre"
Aska - "Nine Tongues"
Hammerhawk - "Breaks Loose" (thanks Hawk for getting me into this one)
Kurgan's Bane - "Camouflaged in Static"

Onward - "The Neverending Sun"

Some notes:

Even if Onward album came out these year is just a demo from 2003 that was compiled and addded with three bonus tracks. Unless the two albums they did for CM this one lacks of production (very much demo sound). Nevertheless is an excellent album from a now defunct band and I recommend it not only to fans of onward but to fans of good metal with power attitude as well.

I also recommend people to get into Cypher Seer another project with Michael Grant on vocals (I already ordered it and its on my way :D) and of course Crescent Shield if you hadn't yet.

NP: Onward - 'The Neverending Sun'

Shame about Sentinel - His loss for sure and I understand completely. I'm all too familiar attempting compromise with tenacious individuals.

Onward - "The Neverending Sun" -- I hate YOU!!!! You've won that round BUT ...... In the words of the immortal wicked witch of the east.... 'I'll get you my pretty ... and your little dog Toto too.' Where'd you find it???

Aska - "Nine Tongues" Be sure to let me know what you think of this... I've got one of theirs on my want list right now... though I've never heard anything by them. Haven't actually ordered it yet.
From Sentinel...
'ASKA Avenger + 2 bonus video tracks digipack
European pressing of an American metal classic. A pure offering of traditional "all-American" power metal for fans of Virgin Steele, Dio, and Manowar. Aska's fourth and best album.
Steelborn
YOUR PRICE $9.88
RECOMMENDED

Onward - "The Neverending Sun" -- I hate YOU!!!! You've won that round BUT ...... In the words of the immortal wicked witch of the east.... 'I'll get you my pretty ... and your little dog Toto too.' Where'd you find it???

Aska - "Nine Tongues" Be sure to let me know what you think of this... I've got one of theirs on my want list right now... though I've never heard anything by them. Haven't actually ordered it yet.
From Sentinel...
'ASKA Avenger + 2 bonus video tracks digipack
European pressing of an American metal classic. A pure offering of traditional "all-American" power metal for fans of Virgin Steele, Dio, and Manowar. Aska's fourth and best album.
Steelborn
YOUR PRICE $9.88
RECOMMENDED

Same place I got "Nine Tongues" and also "Avenger" if you want it (I already have it, standard edition since long ago). CDBaby.com great place to buy non-big label stuff. Good prices, good S&H, fast delivery, and no need for e-mails. If they got it is available for purchase, otherwise they will tell you is not (very friendly site too) and they take my credit card and my address with no questions :cool:

Aska is a very Iron Maiden influenced band from USA, some of their lyrics are shamefully cheesier (almost idiotic maybe) but the music is powerful and heavy. I got their first two albums only as MP3 are OOP as far as I know.

NP: Kurgan's Bane - 'Martyr'

Allen/Lande - "The Revenge"
Cypher Seer - "Awakening Day"
Minotauri - "II"

Brainstorm - Hungry(Re-Issue)
Chris Poland - Return To Metalopolis 2002(Remix/Master)Been meaning to get this one for YEARS!
Cronian - TerraVery Atmopspheric... Highly Recomended!
Dr.Butcher - S/T
Redemption - The Fullness of Time
Sacred Reich - Heal
Savage Circus - Dreamland ManorThis one had to grow on me a bit, it is actually a excellent album!
Stride - Imagine
Symphorce - Become DeathBUY THIS NOW! :headbang:
Vanden Plas - Christ O
Vintersorg - Solens Rotter
... Wyvern you should atleast D/L this album and check it out I think you will enjoy it ... Just ignore the occasional growling :saint:
Wuthering Heights - The Shadow Cabinet
Zero Hour - specs of pictures burnt beyond

NP:Savage Circus - It-The Gathering

Chris Poland - Return To Metalopolis 2002(Remix/Master)Been meaning to get this one for YEARS!
Redemption - The Fullness of Time
Savage Circus - Dreamland ManorThis one had to grow on me a bit, it is actually a excellent album!
Wuthering Heights - The Shadow Cabinet

NP:Savage Circus - It-The Gathering

Nice stuff JD! Remember SC live at PPVII? :headbang: Good to see you around, kepp on cooking' :kickass:

NP: Cypher Seer - 'V.666'

Nice stuff JD! Remember SC live at PPVII? :headbang: Good to see you around, kepp on cooking' :kickass:

NP: Cypher Seer - 'V.666'

Umm well you see I was Hanging out with Urban Breed while SC was playing ... so I totally didnt catch them ... BUT when I got my PPVII DVD/CD the 2 songs on it caught my ear and I had to have it ... its all good stuff not a stinker in the bunch!

Is that any good?
I like Michael Grant's voice and I am keen to buy this CD. :D

Really good, I went for it exactly because of Grant's voice. I got at the same time of Onward's last album and just a couple of months after Crescent Shield, so let's say I'm on an overdose :saint:

I recommend the Cypher Seer album to any Onward's or Crescent Shield's fan as well as fans of good metal (or American power metal if you like tags) in general.

Rush-Snakes And Arrows
Megadeth-United Abominations
Halford-Resurretion
Alice Cooper-DaDa
Possessed-Seven Churches
Joe Satriani-The Electric Joe Satriani: An Anthology
Accept-Metal Heart

ahhh....birthday money. :)