post your odd/bad/good dreams

neal said:
it usually happens when i go to bed drunk and i wake up about 5 or 6 hours later with my bladder about to burst haha. -neal

Lol, I hate that shit. You wake up, still half-pissed, disorientated as a retarded fuck and can hardly move for fear of your bladder busting. I usually pee in the shower when that happens cause its too much effort to stand :D

this morning i had a dream that all houses were required to have toy train tracks installed along the walls of the house, so that the trains could come through, as if it was perfectly normal

Yesterday, when I woke up I was right in the middle of a wandering dream. I haven't had one of these that I can remember for a long time, but I get them occaisionally. I'll be in a place that I know from my past, but looks little like the place really looks. I'll be wandering through this building looking for something or trying to get somewhere, and yesterday I was still wandering when I woke up.

i know.. I thought it was odd then, didn't expect to actually have it happen to me, ha! ... but it does make sense though ..

yup...although it was kinda frustrating for me because i have alot of trouble with phones im my dreams, i can't dial 911 to save my life in my dreams!! i managed a little better with IM though, heh

I've been having lots of wonderful daydreams lately
blush.gif
:tickled:
blush.gif