post your odd/bad/good dreams

Guerrilla said:
fly to her
Squid.jpg

Pyrus said:
You skipped my dream, G. Of course, you don't know any of those people, so it might be hard.

Pyrus said:
Weird dream...okay, Randall Flagg (from Stephen King's The Stand) was crucifying people from a resistance movement on a ship down in Hyde Street Pier, and I was one of them. My friend Max, apparently one of our leaders, was going to die, so I escaped, swam to shore, and then wound up in my family's campground in Oregon pursued by a guard. Playing pool in the game room were my friends Jordan, Jack, and Sam (none of whom hang out often) and Jordan's neighbor and my classmate Mara (the most beautiful girl in the Bay Area) was standin guard. So I run in and tell them "They've got Max," and they all run off to get weapons. Then the guard comes after me, so I menace him with SAFETY SCISSORS OF DOOM until he falls into a lake, then nail him with a pool ball and he drowns. After that, my friends show up in trenchcoats (like I usually wear) with a SHITLOAD of weapons, Matrix-style. We all pile into Mara's van to go rescure Max and blow shit up...and then I wake up. FUCK.

Randall Flagg crucifying resistance people represents your school system screwing you over. Your friend Max is probably someone you look up to, maybe he has a super-hot girlfriend...?, so in your dream he's your leader. The guards could very well represent your teachers, or people that piss you off at school. So, you and whoever deserves to be your friend, wear trenchcoats, Matrix-Style, or Columbine Trenchcoat Mafia style, and you go off to kill everybody.

But your ego, the part of your personality that tells you what's right and what's wrong, knows what you're about to do is wrong, so you don't get to see yourself doing it.

Either way, I think the people at your school are fucked. Sooner or later you'll go nuts and gun down everybody.

hahahaaaaa chromie!!!!!! the flying squid is awesome!!!!:headbang:...that reminds me, years ago i had a dream that there was a squid swimming in our toilet....guerrilla, guerrilla, yeah some of what you said is true....going back to read it again....

you are wrong in that i have NOT met many guys i think i could have had a good realtionship with!!! can't even count that many on one hand!!!

heh.. the only dream I can recall with something in a toilet, I was only a few years old, and there were zombies and skeleton whatnots throughout the house, toilet included.

I also can't recall being afraid of the dark or monsters before that young age, up until that dream...

whoa!!! that reminds me..haha! i had a dream once that an evil skeleton baby with red eyes emerged from my grandma's toilet and came down the hall after me. it creeped ever so slowly, but it was a scary little fucker

OH!!!!!! haaaaa , I remembered a nightmare with a giant octopus.

wow, its crazy what old school dreams come up the more I think.

it was one of those trying to run, but not going very fast dreams, and there was a giant octopus coming through the house after me, I hid behind a dryer or washer. All the colors in the dream were shades of brown, whatever that means.

hmm....interesting....i had a dream in shades of gold once, i think i might have told you before...where i was a 1920's gangster, ha that was kewl, except when i got shot at, but of course i magically dodge bullets in dreamland

i had another devil sticking dream last night ..... :lol:

thats 2 now....

its odd how I never remember actually juggling in them though, if I was lucid I bet I could do some seriously awesome tricks, heh.