post your odd/bad/good dreams

I keep having dreams where I'm in some building or another and I suddenly realize it's a dream. There is always a door which i have to walk through to aquire some sort of information. As I realize I'm in a dream I try my best to stay in it, and head straight for the door. But as I reach the holy door of answers i get kicked out of the dream and wake up.
I've been kicked out on my ass so many times but one night I will have my sweet revenge (I hope).

my reaccuring dream would be either the dead coming to life or demons. usually it's just a few people (including myself) that are still alive. some times we are fighting them and some time we are running. I have been having these dreams off and on since before i seen night of the living dead.

Besides that I have the usualls, sometimes i feel like i can't move, falling, flying, ect.

thismorning i was driving a car but i was in the back seat of a car and could only see portions of the road and there were people every where.

TheSinMakesYouReal said:
my reaccuring dream would be either the dead coming to life or demons. usually it's just a few people (including myself) that are still alive. some times we are fighting them and some time we are running. I have been having these dreams off and on since before i seen night of the living dead.

Besides that I have the usualls, sometimes i feel like i can't move, falling, flying, ect.

thismorning i was driving a car but i was in the back seat of a car and could only see portions of the road and there were people every where.

WOW, hun, I would have never of guess by what u had when u woke up!

I hate it when I have a dream that ends in me falling off a cliff or something and I wake up flinching like u couldn't believe.

ct_thrash said:
well it's not like we need the west coast anyway
lol.gif

HEY!! GODDAMNIT!! No West Coast = no thrash...be grateful, you bastards!!

Weird dream...okay, Randall Flagg (from Stephen King's The Stand) was crucifying people from a resistance movement on a ship down in Hyde Street Pier, and I was one of them. My friend Max, apparently one of our leaders, was going to die, so I escaped, swam to shore, and then wound up in my family's campground in Oregon pursued by a guard. Playing pool in the game room were my friends Jordan, Jack, and Sam (none of whom hang out often) and Jordan's neighbor and my classmate Mara (the most beautiful girl in the Bay Area) was standin guard. So I run in and tell them "They've got Max," and they all run off to get weapons. Then the guard comes after me, so I menace him with SAFETY SCISSORS OF DOOM until he falls into a lake, then nail him with a pool ball and he drowns. After that, my friends show up in trenchcoats (like I usually wear) with a SHITLOAD of weapons, Matrix-style. We all pile into Mara's van to go rescure Max and blow shit up...and then I wake up. FUCK.

I had this odd dream once. I was stuck in a high school and was forced to watch a talent show. So James Hetfield comes up to the stage in a cowboy hat and said "I wrote this song for the Colorado Backwoods, most beautiful country in America." and started playing "Nothing Else Matters".

I woke up laughing. No fucking joke. I have really odd dreams like this all of the time.

I always have dreams and when I wake up I'm stuck to my sheets.

And here's how Freud would explain your dreams... remember, always aggression and sex
ct_thrash said:
here was an odd one that was sort of bad at the end: i went to see 495's band play....i was puzzled because 495 was playing in a black suit instead of a red one:err:, and anyway, they were "normal" on stage, but then when i met them back stage they were midgets, and they tried to feed me hairy tortillas
crap.gif
You've met many guys that you think you can have a good relationship with, but in the end all they care about is how to get in your pants. Alternatively, you know someone you wanna get together with (Chromatose), but you're afraid he's so weird, he's way out of your league.
Chromatose said:
In the majority of my dreams I can fly, though sometimes is just more of a hovering type thing.
Ah yes, the classic dream of running in place and not going anywhere, wanting to fly but instead you just hover etc. I don't know how Freud would explain this in terms of aggression or sex. Maybe he'd say that you too are thinking about a certain someone and you want to fly to her (him?), but you're afraid you'll get rejected and you hold back.
The Burning Darkness said:
when i was about...16 or so, i had this dream that i was about to go down on this chick, but then her flesh started melting and then this boney arm with dripping flesh kinda reached out to me and pulled me in....that wasn't all that comforting.
That's just some good shit, aggression and sex together. As infants, we get pleasure from our mouths. We like sucking stuff, chewing stuff, biting stuff etc. Now, Freud said that if during that stage of your life, as an infant, you got too much or not enough pleasure from doing any of the above, you become fixated on that stage, in this case the oral stage. That's what probably happened with you, so you've got an oral personality. You like doing stuff with your mouth. But when it comes to giving a woman oral pleasure, you're just afraid, it's too nasty or something. Maybe you unconsciounsly think you'd much rather suck some guy's dick which is cleaner and all than have to deal with a vagina.
Reverand Joint Smoker said:
thinking I had 2 dicks once, that was kind of odd. Maybe I need help.
goggly.gif
Freud would say... you don't need help, you just need to fuck more, to relieve yourself of all the sexual tension.
ct_thrash said:
when i was about 2 or so, i used to have a recurring dream that my mom was being chopped up by surgeons...and there was one where we were out in this desert-like place, with greek-like buildings with columns and such, and she would turn to sand and blow away.....i would always wake up crying
Classic... Freud said that as kids, we are attracted to our opposite-sex parents. So you were attracted to your dad. However, you saw your mom getting all of dad's sexual attention and you were unconsciously jealous of her. So jealous, that in your dreams, you wished she was dead, and saw her getting chopped up and everything. However, when you woke up and your conscious self took over, you felt guilty about thinking that and started crying. Hypocrite.
NoLordy Capone said:
Hell, the dream I recall most was where I destroyed most of the west coast of North America with a shovel (Yes, a SHOVEL) because I was pissed at the fact that a music store didn't get a CD in like promised. I think it was a Bathory CD.
Get a punching bag.

Reactions: Chromatose