Pre Show Dinner?

Michael TEOF said:
I'm seeing some very familiar faces here. I've seen Stephanie at almost every metal show I've ever been to. Do I have to call you by your silly monicer's or do you people have real names... like Tess, John, Chris and Stephanie do.

I'll call Leona's first and see if they can accomodate that many people. We'll just plan for 5:00pm... meet there and look for the big table with lots of hair.

Boob
Tess
Stephanie
Chris
Shokrok
Bear
Christina (who hates Olive Garden)
Synflower
Mr. Blevins
Jasonic
Time Stitcher (who needs a chair and doesn't like sea food)
---

I'll be bringing three friends
Claire
Ben
Abbie

That's 15 not counting spouses, friends of yours. Who else are you guys bringing?

The Michael

Ken Luther is coming, yes? Add one more to the list. ;)

I don't know if they'll read this board before then, but I'm going to tell Matt and Beth Crooks about this and bring them along, so that's two more. And Matt Johnsen and his woman, as well as my buddy Patrick (Dr. Metal), so make that another three.

~Christina

Michael TEOF said:
Do I have to call you by your silly monicer's or do you people have real names... like Tess, John, Chris and Stephanie do.

LOL... we're metalheads, not nerds. You can call be by my real name, as long as you don't make me call you "The Michael". :lol:

here's some help:

Boob = boB (me... you hung out with Aaron, Stephanie, Alex, and myself last year at Queers... speaking of Aaron, he'll be at Powerfest too, but I doubt he'll be at the dinner because he's a pussy and doesn't like to take time off work ;) )
Tess
Stephanie
Chris
Shokrok = Tammy
Bear = just Bear, deal with it ;)
Synflower = I don't know, but I feel like I should(?)
Mr. Blevins = Mike
Jasonic = Jason-something, I assume ;)
Time Stitcher = Sarah, who will be accompanied by Jeremy

Stardust2112 said:
Ken Luther is coming, yes? Add one more to the list. ;)

Well, I've stayed out of this since I don't know exactly what I'm doing Friday yet.

I don't know if they'll read this board before then, but I'm going to tell Matt and Beth Crooks about this and bring them along, so that's two more.

Are they really coming? Cool! Last I heard, they were not planning to.

Ken

Michael TEOF said:
I'm seeing some very familiar faces here. I've seen Stephanie at almost every metal show I've ever been to. Do I have to call you by your silly monicer's or do you people have real names... like Tess, John, Chris and Stephanie do.

---
The Michael

Yeah, Bob got it. I'm Sarah. I post on PMX as, well, Sarah. :)

I'm getting better! (I hope) But yeah, I need a chair and am picky about seafood. I'll be bringing Jeremy (jhallum) and our friend Chris (everonn)!

THANK YOU for making the reservations and dealing with the hassles of accomodating a bajillion people.

Sarah

Stardust2112 said:
Oh. I thought they were, but maybe they aren't. I suppose I could send an email. Duh. :oops:

~C

If Blevins is there than i guess I am :) 'cause he'll have the keys to the rental car :)

See y'all in a matter of days.. I think I'm gonna need this mini vacation

Tess is bringing Annie with now too!!!! So we have not one but two Southern Bells to contend with :lol:

And Mr.Meyers If you do not like to use my nickname you can call me Barry, but then again I might get thrown into some friggen moronic debate about steroids and I don't want hat to happen :p Just stick with Bear LOL

Bear

Michael TEOF said:
Reservations made for 25-30 people at Leona's in Calumet City, Friday April 7 at 5:00pm under the name "Meyers", which is my last name. If more than 30 come, that's fine too. Spread the word. Be there or be square.

1455 Ring Rd
Calumet City, IL

Now we can stop bickering :)

The Michael

BTW Thanks for taking care of that, I sure that we will all appreciate it.

Bear

Michael TEOF said:

I'll call Leona's first and see if they can accomodate that many people. We'll just plan for 5:00pm... meet there and look for the big table with lots of hair.

Boob
Tess
Stephanie
Chris
Shokrok
Bear
Synflower
Mr. Blevins
Jasonic
---

I'll be bringing three friends
Claire
Ben
Abbie

That's 15 not counting spouses, friends of yours. Who else are you guys bringing?

The Michael

synflower = Angela :)

I'm the one with the crazy red hair and bettie page bangs. although the hair isn't quite as red and the bangs a little longer this time 'round.

anyway, I'll be there with my friend Amy. Thanks for coordinating!

how many are staying at the Best Western? Maybe we can carpool from there?

synflower said:
synflower = Angela :)

I'm the one with the crazy red hair and bettie page bangs. although the hair isn't quite as red and the bangs a little longer this time 'round.

anyway, I'll be there with my friend Amy. Thanks for coordinating!

how many are staying at the Best Western? Maybe we can carpool from there?

I cant believe I did not know your Screen Name from these boards Ang!!!! Woot, I owe you a call later!!

Bear

Bear said:
I cant believe I did not know your Screen Name from these boards Ang!!!! Woot, I owe you a call later!!

Bear

...damn, guess my cover's busted. d'oh! haha

yeah, definitely give me a call later and we can figure out arrival times, etc at the airport.

Bear said:
Tess is bringing Annie with now too!!!! So we have not one but two Southern Bells to contend with

Southern belles... you mean Ding Dongs :lol: :lol: (I don't know why I think this is so funny, but I do. LOL)

Bear said:
And Mr.Meyers If you do not like to use my nickname you can call me Barry, but then again I might get thrown into some friggen moronic debate about steroids and I don't want hat to happen Just stick with Bear LOL

well, if you'd stop TAKING the 'roids... :lol:

synflower said:
synflower = Angela

I'm the one with the crazy red hair and bettie page bangs.

*drool* oops, sorry... but you said the magic two-word phrase: "red hair" :lol:

I still don't know who you are, though, and I think I should... I can't help thinking I'm going to feel stupid this weekend. :)

booB said:
Southern belles... you mean Ding Dongs :lol: :lol: (I don't know why I think this is so funny, but I do. LOL)

well, if you'd stop TAKING the 'roids... :lol:

*drool* oops, sorry... but you said the magic two-word phrase: "red hair" :lol:

I still don't know who you are, though, and I think I should... I can't help thinking I'm going to feel stupid this weekend. :)

My game would suck if I stop the roids dude, dont you know that!!! Its all about the POWA!!!

Bear

well, if you'd stop TAKING the 'roids...
LOL,you secret is out,now we know how you play so fast,Winstrol does wonders your your sweep picking and 3 note per string speed and accurany......

not that I've been acused of that

Petrucci got me a great deal........

oops,did I say that

If there's still room I may show up with Raven (my drummer and regular ProgPower attendee if you don't already know him). I can't say 100% that we'll be there though. If you do know him, you know planning to get somewhere at a specific time with him is...interesting.