Pre Show Dinner?

I have a feeling a lot of people won't show up/won't make it. I've counted about fifteen people who say they're coming, 1/2 of which are bringing 1 or 2 others, so we'll probably have 30 people tops, and It'll be fine. If I start counting more than that I'll just call Leona's and warn them.

The Michael

Michael TEOF said:
Great idea. We need to get more of the bands to come to this dinner. Anyone have a way to contact more of them and invite'm?

Thanks,
The Michael

I invited Bruce from Agent Steel, but he's not sure he can make it since the band has stuff to do around that time. It might be hard getting the rest of the Friday night performers to come, too, since I'm sure they'll be soundchecking and stuff like that around the time that we're going to eat. But if we run into any of the band members in the hotel, we should just drag them along. The rest of the girls and I can flirt a little and use our womanly charms to convince them to join us. :lol:

~Christina

Stardust2112 said:
I invited Bruce from Agent Steel, but he's not sure he can make it since the band has stuff to do around that time. It might be hard getting the rest of the Friday night performers to come, too, since I'm sure they'll be soundchecking and stuff like that around the time that we're going to eat. But if we run into any of the band members in the hotel, we should just drag them along. The rest of the girls and I can flirt a little and use our womanly charms to convince them to join us. :lol:

~Christina

:err:

Yeah, no one wants to see that from me. ;)

But like Michael said, people will bail out. I already know that Matt & Raven from Mirror Black won't be able to make it, since they're not going to leave until 4pm.

I just promised my husband I'd go and stop complaining.

FYI...I would probably suggest avoiding the expressway/JJ Kelley's
area as far as traffic goes, especially at that time on a Friday. I
think your best bet would be to take 159th St. east to Ring Rd.
and hit it from that way...if you were thinking that already.

Stardust2112 said:
The rest of the girls and I can flirt a little and use our womanly charms to convince them to join us. :lol:

~Christina
Excuse me but WHAT are you talking about? Girls don't do that!

;)

Michael TEOF said:
I looked at the carry out menu and wasn't impressed.

I was just looking over the menu, and I'm not sure what you find lacking in it. They have something for everyone: they've got fish and seafood for the fish people, they've got burgers and chicken sandwiches for the sandwich people, they've got pasta and pizza for the people who want that, and they've got salads, wraps and veggie dishes for the vegetarians/health nuts among us. Plus, they offer a lot of mixing-and-matching. Those are the reasons I recommended them.

Leona's is generic for beer... it's your standard 5 and then Imports for Amstel Light, Heineken, and Anchor Steam. You have three choices for wine too. I'm not sure this place even has enough alcohol to serve us.

Did you talk to them about beer, or did you get this from their take-out menu? They don't list what they have on draught in their take-out menu; just the stuff they can deliver/take out -- and the tap probably varies from time to time, and location to location, anyway. I'm 99.99999% sure they have more than that in the restaurant.

At any rate, thanks for going to all the trouble... as long as we get decent service (and I don't see why we shouldn't), I think people will be pleased in general.