Pro Tools 8

Hope to get the e-mail with upgrade-information very soon. I know it might take up to two weeks, but I am hoping it'll arrive before Christmas.

I wonder if there is a certain way they are sending out emails that receive a free upgrade. I keep checking my inbox, haha.

I want to jump up to PT8 pretty quick here, but my only plugs I'm worried about are the Stillwell ones (which are wrapped VST plugs), and then the funky wrapper that Atmosphere runs on, until Spectrasonics makes it Intel Mac compatible. I would expect everything else of mine to be solid...

I am successfully using the FXpansion wrapper for several of my plugins in Pro Tools 8 M-Powered. You also do not have to worry about updating all of your plugins as far as I know.

that looks pretty cool, dont like the fact it has to be used on every track, as its knockin the plugin down count down, oh well, ill just use more auxs if i need more plugins, think this could be an early investment for next year, as curve eq is eating up my processing!!

that looks pretty cool, dont like the fact it has to be used on every track, as its knockin the plugin down count down, oh well, ill just use more auxs if i need more plugins, think this could be an early investment for next year, as curve eq is eating up my processing!!
PT8 has 10 inserts now anyway :kickass: