Production of Deliverance?

Who produced it you mean, since it's finished and probably even been duplicated already. Steve Wilson did. Andy Sneap just mixed it.

So, Steven Wilson did produce this album as well! As for the "raw", I'll give my opinion when I hear Deliverance.

A question for fellow Opeth fans. Since, Deliverance has a "raw" sound, do you think Damnation will be completely opposite and more polished?

I think Damnation is going to be completely different from everyone's expectations.. I'm quite looking forward to some trippy space-rock (isn't that what Mikael called it?) from the Opeth boys.

I think the production on Deliverance is excellent. It doesn't have the "sheen" that BWP did - seems more metal (like what mm-bork said). It's got some nice subtle touches, but can lash out and grab you by the throat if so inclined. Very, very nice.

touché..

I'm expecting some Floydian, Camelish, Crimsonian, Yessish, maybe even some PFMesque tracks on Damnation. If the music and production is anything like Epilogue or Mordet i Grottan, then I'll be pleased as punch!

how pleased can punch be, really? :p

Originally posted by Duvall
touché..

I'm expecting some Floydian, Camelish, Crimsonian, Yessish, maybe even some PFMesque tracks on Damnation. If the music and production is anything like Epilogue or Mordet i Grottan, then I'll be pleased as punch!

how pleased can punch be, really? :p

That's what i was expecting!:cool: :D :headbang: