Ghost Reveries production

flu boy

Waffle Hut
Oct 20, 2003
Waffle Hut
Visit site
Who is producing Ghost Reveries? Jens Borgen is the engineer/mixer. Who is he? What has he produced, mixed or engineered? This has probably been discussed already but I have no search function.

Thanks…

Jens Borgen, from what i understand, produced Bloodbath's "Nightmares Made Flesh".

www.bloodbath.biz

Recorded and Mixed at Fascination Street, Örebro, May 2004 / Produced and engineered by Jens Bogren and Bloodbath / Mastered by Henrik Jonsson at Masters of Audio, Stockholm /All songs written by Bloodbath / Songs 1/3/4/5/7/8/10/12 published by Vile Music (A division of Zomba Music Publishers Ltd) / Songs 2/6/9/11 Copyright Control / Tägtgren appears courtesy of Nuclear Blast Records / Nyström and Renkse appear courtesy of Peaceville Records & Snapper Music / Swanö appears courtesy of Black Mark Productios / Art Direction and Design by Agni Kaster / Band Photography by Andreas Hylthén

COnsiderateApathy said:
Great. No wonder "Nightmares Made Flesh" sounded like shit compared to the previous two Bloodbath albums. My point has been made.

Sounds like shit?

Go to the store and buy some q-tips. It wasnt as good, no... but it wasnt that fucking bad.

I doubt the Opeth guys would settle for less than brilliant production. So at worst, the album will be delayed. Opeth trusts him, so thats reason enough for me to trust him. GR will RULE!!

As long as the production is as good the last few albums, I'll be a happy man.

Mike's vocals on Deliverance sounded like he was losing his voice, or something. Like the growls sounded very strained and such. Hopefully the new record will show Mike returning to Still Life glory growls and clean vocals! :) And still life production would rock. In fact, why don't they just hire the guys who did still life?

Oinkness said:
Mike's vocals on Deliverance sounded like he was losing his voice, or something. Like the growls sounded very strained and such. Hopefully the new record will show Mike returning to Still Life glory growls and clean vocals! :) And still life production would rock. In fact, why don't they just hire the guys who did still life?

I agree about Mike's voice on Deliverance, it was good but not as great, although he was excellent on Damnation.

WTF are you talking about with Still Life? The production was HORRRRIBLE! I can't even listen to it on sensitive equipment because of this. Don't even mention good production and Still Life in the same sentence. Why do people think SL had good production?