Prog Power X

I can bring my guitar. I have a '91 Peavey Vandenberg that I try and keep in good condition for special occasions. Don't get me wrong, it is a player, not something I hang on the wall as a collector's item. I simply hate floating tremolas as of the last ten years or so. It is a sweet guitar, completely stock less the neck rail pickup that was replaced with a strat type single coil in order to get a more "clean" tone.
I don't have a practice amp though. I may have to bring my GNX4 and plug it into either my boombox or my computer speakers. THe GNX4 has amp modeling and stuff though.

Bryant

Oh and if anyone can bring a guitar, PLEASE bring it! (Obviously with the flight and all, I can't)

Absolutely..... And although, my "home base" of message boards is here on the oldschool forum, I also have friends on the progpowerusa forum that are super cool. Bear, Metal Rose, Shaye and Urban, Britt, Greg (General Zod) and Paula and many others I also hang around. They would love to meet you....and most probably already have.
We will definitely oldschool and newschool (no "nu" involved) the party probably Thursday night. I know you aren't big into Vanden Plas, but they will probably stop by for a bit as well. THey know who I am and that I am a big fan. It will be a blast my friend.

Bryant

Darn, I wish I had been there :headbang: We have to pull something similar this year.

I can bring my guitar. I have a '91 Peavey Vandenberg that I try and keep in good condition for special occasions. Don't get me wrong, it is a player, not something I hang on the wall as a collector's item. I simply hate floating tremolas as of the last ten years or so. It is a sweet guitar, completely stock less the neck rail pickup that was replaced with a strat type single coil in order to get a more "clean" tone.

I was thinking more along the lines of acoustic, but that sounds fine too! I'll have to sit down and re-learn Eternal Dark from Picture and a few other classics.

I also have a Takamine EF350MC. It is an acoustic/electric, but a full-bodied guitar. I can pound out classic and Southern Rock with that one. In fact, it is the guitar that I own that is most coveted by others. It sounds fine all acoustic, but plugged up....... the Takamine electronics are incredible even by today's standards and the guitar was made in 1991.

Bryant

I was thinking more along the lines of acoustic, but that sounds fine too! I'll have to sit down and re-learn Eternal Dark from Picture and a few other classics.

Me and Kat will be back this year after missing last years. First one we missed since IV. To much shit happened last year and just ran out of vacation time. We are looking forward to seeing all of you again, and some for the first time! We snagged some gold badges when they became available. I agree that this might be the best line up yet. Can't wait till September.:kickass:

I haven't posted in forever. They blocked the sight at work and a lot of shit has went on the last year and a half or so. I'm going to try and become more of a regular again. I missed you guys!

I haven't posted in forever. They blocked the sight at work and a lot of shit has went on the last year and a half or so. I'm going to try and become more of a regular again. I missed you guys!

We have missed you too. I hope all that had happened lately didn't went to harsh on you and Kat. I'll eagerly be waiting to see your both again in September. May better winds blow for you until then and beyond :kickass:

Post when you can, you'll always be a regular here :headbang:

Wow, I'm sure you guys will have a blast !!!!!!!
Not sure if I'm going to attend PP Europe. Will have a look wich bands will be added to the bill. I love Cloudscape, 7th Wonder, Prospect (have you guys heard them ?!! http://www.myspace.com/prospectslovenia )but they are adding Death/prog stuff now, really can't get into that at all. hopefully it will remain with the few bands as is now and some more good bands will be added to the bill....

CHAOS DIVINE (australia) :ill:
CLOUDSCAPE (sweden) :headbang:
KNIGHT AREA (the netherlands) :kickass:
NEVERLAND (turkey) :rolleyes:
PROSPECT (slovenia) :headbang:
SEVENTH WONDER (sweden) :headbang:
VANITY (poland):ill:

Ron !! Great to see ya buddy !! It will be a pleasure to see you and Kat again.

Bryant

Me and Kat will be back this year after missing last years. First one we missed since IV. To much shit happened last year and just ran out of vacation time. We are looking forward to seeing all of you again, and some for the first time! We snagged some gold badges when they became available. I agree that this might be the best line up yet. Can't wait till September.:kickass:

Holy crap! I gotta ride this level of excitement for another six months! Yes, I'll be there again. Trying to get the girlfriend to come with me for a few days at least. She's got two yunguns so it's difficult to leave them for very long. Definitely looking forward to this one more than in the past few years.

And will be better if you joint us, I know we have discussed this but...just think about the possibility ;)

I'd love to meet everyone, but it won't happen again this year. :(
But I won't give up...maybe next year! :)

Take lots of pictures!!

Good to see ya Brent. I hope your g/f can join us. I know she is a big VP fan. I am tickled to death with the lineup this year. It is going to be tough for us to make it with Harumi due late April, but we will find a way......with this line-up. No way I am missing Vanden Plas. it is too hard to get them over here.

Bryant

Holy crap! I gotta ride this level of excitement for another six months! Yes, I'll be there again. Trying to get the girlfriend to come with me for a few days at least. She's got two yunguns so it's difficult to leave them for very long. Definitely looking forward to this one more than in the past few years.

i have to see brainstorm!! though i wont pretend power quest isnt right up my alley

Are you going to make it to PPX? Will be a thrill if you can attend Greg, we're gonna have a blast. :headbang: