Prog Power X

Good to see ya Brent. I hope your g/f can join us. I know she is a big VP fan. I am tickled to death with the lineup this year. It is going to be tough for us to make it with Harumi due late April, but we will find a way......with this line-up. No way I am missing Vanden Plas. it is too hard to get them over here.

Good to be seen, my brother from a different mother! :headbang:

:kickass: on another junior coming your way.

I hope she can make it too. We're wotking on it and if she does come it will prolly only be for a coupla days instead of the whole weekend. She's still got friends down there so that's added motivation for her. We'll see.

:lol: this year will be awesome can't wait for september!!
You're gonna make it too? Alright! :headbang:

Please, please with sugar on it. Let's try all of UMOS attendants to gather one day so I can take a pic of all the gang for the records (I'm gonna bring my digital camera and my tripod).

Atlanta is so unaware of what's coming to it...:devil:

You're gonna make it too? Alright! :headbang:

Please, please with sugar on it. Let's try all of UMOS attendants to gather one day so I can take a pic of all the gang for the records (I'm gonna bring my digital camera and my tripod).

Atlanta is so unaware of what's coming to it...:devil:

I'm bringing 2 canon t70's so anyone who wants to use my second camera can. remember... no digital cameras in the show.

I'm bringing 2 canon t70's so anyone who wants to use my second camera can. remember... no digital cameras in the show.

I may bring also my roll camera in case I can take a pic of myself and some band members during the signing. But I'm not gonna take pics of the bands while playing or us, I guess I have to concentrate on the show.

Just booked the flight and will be booking the hotel in the next day or 2. We'll likely be staying @ the Marriott on 10th street, about a mile away.

Now the important part is I get a hold of pre-party tickets.

Does anyone know how the Wednesday night thing works (do we buy tickets, gen admin at a bar....?)

Now the important part is I get a hold of pre-party tickets.

Does anyone know how the Wednesday night thing works (do we buy tickets, gen admin at a bar....?)

Yes I'm awaiting for june 2nd to buy those. As for the Wednesday as I recall comes in if there's space inside get in :lol:, as for the access to the bar it's a bit crampy but helps to stay sober :p

Yes I'm awaiting for june 2nd to buy those. As for the Wednesday as I recall comes in if there's space inside get in :lol:, as for the access to the bar it's a bit crampy but helps to stay sober :p

Sobriety? At a metal show?! At a Queensryche tribute show? No thanks, I'd rather be blinded! :Smokin:

So Wed is basically show up to a normal bar gig and hope to get a spot, eh?

Actually, the Wednesday night gig is not a bar band gig. Here are the details:

Pagan Maximus (acoustic show featuring combined members of Pagan’s Mind & Circus Maximus)
Mindcrime (Queensryche tribute band featuring Chris Salinas of Zero Hour on vocals) will perform the classic “Operation: Mindcrime” in its entirety.

Bryant

Sobriety? At a metal show?! At a Queensryche tribute show? No thanks, I'd rather be blinded! :Smokin:

So Wed is basically show up to a normal bar gig and hope to get a spot, eh?

Actually, the Wednesday night gig is not a bar band gig. Here are the details:

Pagan Maximus (acoustic show featuring combined members of Pagan’s Mind & Circus Maximus)
Mindcrime (Queensryche tribute band featuring Chris Salinas of Zero Hour on vocals) will perform the classic “Operation: Mindcrime” in its entirety.

Bryant

What's the difference? :heh:

I know that, dude! :yuk: Blah, I meant how does it work? Like do you order tickets for it or just show up early and hope there's room? Is there admission, etc.

All the info is under the events section of the PP USA page:

http://progpowerusa.com/site/event-information/

Mid-Week MayhemSeptember 09, 2009
The Loft @ Center Stage Atlanta
Atlanta, Georgia

Doors:
6:00pm - show starts at 7:00pm

Tickets
$20 (Ticket Alternative link to be posted as it becomes available)
Tickets will go on sale April 24th at 10:00am EST
Limited to 500 tickets.