Progpower USA mentioned in Atlanta Journal and Constitution

J-Man

Old as Yoda
Jan 11, 2005
Texas
Saw this morning in the AJC entertainment section a listing for Progpower USA X and the Showcase and Midweek Mayhem. That is good to see that a major paper mentions the premier Metal festival in the US. They also had a big spread and a feature picture for Dragon Com.

Saw this morning in the AJC entertainment section a listing for Progpower USA X and the Showcase and Midweek Mayhem. That is good to see that a major paper mentions the premier Metal festival in the US. They also had a big spread and a feature picture for Dragon Com.

:headbang::kickass:

They discontined AJC circulation for our area. We get the Chattanooga paper now. I sure do miss the AJC entertainment section!

I think they do this just to give advance warning to the drivers around the Center Stage area that their favorite black shirted targets are about to be made available to them :) Considering how friendly most folks in Atlanta are - when you put them behind the wheel the metamorphasis begins :) It's like something out of a Richard Laymon or Stephen King book lol.

I'll agree with Manowarfan1, Atlanta residents are some of the friendliest people I have ever met. Heck even the transients will walk a mile with you telling you (great and interesting) stories before asking for money! Everyone there is helpful and nice people to be around. But get them behind the wheel, different story. Its like a Jeckle and Hyde thing. Strange yet Beautiful. --- Sorry, in the mood of Crimson Glory.

Creative Loafing has it on the sound menu too. And I find it funny that people think Atlantans are nice. Though, I guess if you're from a worse city, they are....otherwise, they just suck at driving.