ProgPower USA VII DVD: Preview all 24 Tracks

I just received this update this morning. I would ask your patience & understanding as this was something completely unforseen:

"Terrible news from my DVD/CD Replicator.The master and safety of the DVD
arrived to them Cracked.it got smashed in transit..the CD's made it ok.I
have overnight rushed them replacement copies that they should have this
morning.I am going to pay extra $$ to have them put the super rush to press
and ship in 8-10 days. This is all I can do at this time."

The person in charge is an absolute stand up guy and is doing his best to rectify the situation even though it means him taking a loss from a financial standpoint. At least you know exactly how things are with the project instead of just a "mystery production delay."

Unforseen things can always happen, as it is a pain to wait, it is better to wait and have a quality product than one that is not so. So i will just wait a few days longer, and i will be worth the wait.

Do you have an estimated ship date because I need to have my mail changed to the new address and I don't want it lost in the mail/ returned.
Took me a week or so on email to finally get through to them that I needed my mailing address changed. You should start trying to make that contact now.

Just the other day, after an all day meeting, I was asked last minute to shuttle a load down to Scranton( I drive a truck for a living). I didn't have with me any of the usual accoutrements that I would have if I had known I had 300 miles to drive that day instead of being home for dinner like I planned. I had 4 dollars in my wallet and I snagged a few pieces of pizza leftover from the lunch they had served.

The pizza slid off the plate I had it on and landed face down on the floor of the truck :-( I stopped at the Pennsylvania welcome center to put my 4 dollars into vending machines. Both of the "food" machines were blinking exact change only and there wasn't a change machine. I put a dollar into the coffee machine and waited while my cup of nasty machine coffee brewed. When it beeped that it was ready and I went to open the little door I realized that when the cup had fallen down it had gotten stuck partway and the coffee had gone all over the side of it instead of INTO it........$0.75 wasted and my mood deteriorating rapidly. Dollar number 2 into the machine and this time I watch carefully to make sure the cup falls all the way down. No problems this time and I finally get my small cup of bad vending machine BLACK coffee. Unfortunately either the machine got confused or it was just kinda broken because my coffee is only mostly black......there is a strong hint of artificial sweetener in it. I decide to grin and bear it rather than flush any more money........back out on the road to brave the freaking horrible weather ( 15 degrees with a mix of freezing rain and snow.....yay)

If you've slogged through reading the dtails of my crappy day then I'll reward you by actually having a point :) Bad stuff happens all the time. Everyone can think of days they've had where nothing seems to go right. For some people this only affects them.......for others the the things that go wrong trickle down on other people because what they do is in some way service oriented.

Sounds to me like a few things have happened here along the way that made the production and distribution of this DVD/CD that we are all eagerly anticipating, go less smoothly than they expected. Sounds to me like every effort is being made to rectify the problem and get this thing on the way though......that's really all we can ask for. I just hope that with the additional financial hit that it sounds like this guy is taking by rushing the shipment isn't substantial enough to preclude future progpower DVD's. Even if it takes a while to get the finished product.......I know I, at least, would buy one every year. Kind of like having a PP yearbook :)

For those that needed to change your address who did you contact?

I am going to need to do this myself. Im moving this month, and need to give a new address.