ProgPower V - Which Bands Do You want to See Most?

General Zod said:
You may find this site usefull:

http://www.seeingeye.org/

They have a ton of good information about seeing eye dogs. I think if you register now, you should be able to get one to help you get around at the next ProgPower. Good luck.:D

Zod
LMFAO.

To answer:

1. Edguy
2. Into Eternity
3. Sava-reunion/whatever it is
----
4. Kamelot
5. Tad Morose
6. Brainstorm
7. Adagio

Don't care about the others, so I will of course be drooling on the bar that the hot girl is behind.

They can bite me. While I do love Into Eternity, I don't masturbate furiously over them like the rest of those cats. Edguy is just one of my faves, and I'm very, very excited to see them do a headline-length set. Into Eternity's best days are still ahead of them. :)

General Zod said:
You may find this site usefull:

http://www.seeingeye.org/

They have a ton of good information about seeing eye dogs. I think if you register now, you should be able to get one to help you get around at the next ProgPower. Good luck.:D

Zod

Hmm, I fail to see the humor here. I mean, just because my tastes in women are different than yours doesn't give you the right to make a childish insult like this.

Oakenson said:
Hmm, I fail to see the humor here. I mean, just because my tastes in women are different than yours doesn't give you the right to make a childish insult like this.
It wasn't an insult, it was a joke. I'm just busting your balls a bit.

Zod

And she ain't gothic or anything, she's just damn HOT!!!!, you just can't use the word "ugly" she aint ugly at all, not your type maybe but not ugly

maria_75.jpg

To quote the Great one:

homer_drool.gif

Oakenson said:
Dude, chill, it was a joke. Not to mention you obviously have no clue what a "gothic" chick looks like.

Okay ... all the same, I still feel that she is horribly ugly and very slutty looking. This is just my opinion on the matter but women who dress like that and such are not women I'd want to be around.

Oakenson said:
Okay ... all the same, I still feel that she is horribly ugly and very slutty looking. This is just my opinion on the matter but women who dress like that and such are not women I'd want to be around.
You say "slutty" like it's a bad thing.

Zod

Oakenson said:

I'm with you dude, I mean, I could only stand to look at her picture for 10...maybe 20 minutes before I had to look away in utter shame and disgust. You know who else is ugly? That Shania Twain fluzzy.

Wow! Someone actually agrees with me on this matter! I don't know why girls like that are idolized in America today. I mean, just take a look at General Zod's comment stating "You say "slutty" like it's a bad thing." It is because of males that make comments like these that males like myself have a lot of trouble getting close to girls since, the ones I know, feel that we are out to get them. Slutty girls are a joke and I would never date or go out with one. To me there is a lot more than a pretty face and a nice, social flirt that a girl like the one shown puts on. I look for depth and character, something that a girl like that obviously lacks.