Question for the Guys!!!

1. Smile. Apart from anything else i'm more an ass man. but thats possibly 'cos of my sexual orientation.

2. no, they just have to be open minded about it. As long as they can tolerate it and don't insist on playing dance music or rap all the time.

3. Yes. I've let them paint my finger nails, so why not toe nails?!

Originally posted by nafnikufesin
A few years ago, I was a little drunk, my wife was a little bored, and before I knew it, she was painting my toenails. It was actually kind of erotic, so now I let her do it almost whenever she wants (not during sandal season, though :lol: )

I really have no idea what to say to that comment :lol: But thank you for sharing that... heh...

---

No more "boobs"?
Ok, how about "chesticles"... Sounds somewhat more politically correct... er something...

Originally posted by SculptedCold
So, metal or classical.

Or Jazz, rock, industrial, trance... whatever...

Lots of different stuff I don't mind... some country isn't all that bad either... but I'd never buy it. :p

Originally posted by nafnikufesin
A few years ago, I was a little drunk, my wife was a little bored, and before I knew it, she was painting my toenails. It was actually kind of erotic, so now I let her do it almost whenever she wants (not during sandal season, though :lol: )

That sounds like a great idea your wife has....I think I may just have to use that someday...:p

Originally posted by BasilisK 3 7 77

No more "boobs"?
Ok, how about "chesticles"... Sounds somewhat more politically correct... er something...

Chesticles?? That just sounds wrong...sounds like they would be all wrinkely and hairy....EWWWWW :yuk: :lol:

man u guys all seemed pussy whipped.

as a chick i would say he has to be into the same stuff...or it just ownt work.... i listen to metal 24/7, when i go out its to a bar where i can listen to metal or to metal shows..... why have a significant other if they cant hang with u... metal is my life.

and as far as paintin the toenails thing.... why would a chick ever want to do that to a dude?????????? i might be female but i will never understand them as a species.... *shakes her head*

Good question, Lynneaus! I can say I have never felt the urge to paint my significant other's toenails, and I don't foresee that changing anytime soon.. *shrug*

Different strokes, and all that, I guess. :)

Originally posted by Silver Raven
Ok all you guys out there...here's a few questions for yall......be truthful!

1) which do you notice first....a smile or her boobs??

2) does a girl have to have the same taste in music as you do?

3) would you let a girl paint your toe nails?

:p :D

1. I notice the tits first, but the face is the most important factor, IMO.

2. No pop, commerical rap, new country, Creed, or Billy Joel.

3. Black. And black only.

1) Boobs, unless they're non-existent. Smile is more important in the long-run though.
2) No, as long as I don't have to listen to any crap. She doesn't have to listen to my favorite music either if she doesn't want to.
3) Sure.

1) What do you think...... boobies, of corpse, but it's the smile that matters.
2) Not necesary, I'm really openminded in that.
3) Toe nails......... hmmm........ I'll have to sit and thgink about it 4 a while.
But my gf painted my finger nails black.

Because those were the "nicest" questions I could think of to ask you silly man :lol:
Look, don't make me get mad with you. :mad: Three questions is really poor, you must have a naff imagination.

Lynneaus: can't speak for anyone else, but i'm not "pussy-whipped" as you put it, i'm just not bloody-minded. Music is my life and anyone who's heard me talk about guitar will know this. However, i'm open minded about music so if someones musical tastes differ from mine, so what? I have great friends who are metal fans, but don't like the exact type of music as me. so what? I can listen to music with my friends, i can play my guitar when i'm with my friends. I can play guitar and listen to music when i'm with my girl friend if i had one. just because she might not love metal doesn't mean she doesn't like music. As long as she's openminded about music, i don't really mind.

Ok all you guys out there...here's a few questions for yall......be truthful!

:p :D

1. Hmm, it's the smile. If there's no smile or happiness at all, I look elsewhere - there's nothing more off-putting than an icy and haughty biotch. ;)

2. No, not at all. She would have to respect my personal tastes, though, just like I'd respect hers.

3. Sure, why not? :)

->Smile. Needs to have a good smile. Tits are secondary, and and are behind a list of other thinbgs such as hair (on head), hips, waist, eyes...

-> It helps but isn't necessary

->Yes