Question for those of you seriously into black metal...

oh and pickup Axis of Perdition's "The Ichneumon Method"

that cd will blow your mind (like nothing I've ever heard of before)

:headbang:

Thanks for the recommendations, all of you. Think I have a good wishlist going *except for Averse Sefira, because I already own it (laughs manically)* so once the new job starts paying more, shall be doing some shopping and killing some trolls.

hahaha...

read this Averse Sefira review from evilmusic.com. and yes, this IS a real review.

"Explosivity in drums and guitar blast unites pensive waves of changing melody with the savage and primal in existence itself. Ingenious structures reflect the progression of narrative in concept developing from aesthetic of music and direction in which tonal equilibrium is found. Precarious between consonance emphasizing open melodic expansion and a dissonance which foreshadows structural directions and makes rhythm emphatic, the balance of these pieces is their drive toward uniting and dividing themes to outline concept in music and lyrics. Poetic in strength and motion through different moods to a conclusive sense of personal spirit in the world projected, this album unleashes searing riffs and thunderous precision drumming in the same realm as contemplative narrative in the romantic tradition. Destructive sense in feral rhythm satisfies the bloodlust of the hunter with a desire for honor and transcendent will distinguish this album from the noise and clarify the position of its creators toward the art of black metal."

what. the. fuck.

Watain, Von, Barbatos, Wyrd, Vectom, Ursurper, Bathory, Barathrum, Terror Of The Trees, Tsjuder, Alastor, Sabbat, Darkthrone, Anael, Svartsyn, Sorhin, Hail, Running Wild (early, duh), Death beast, Faustcoven, Iron Maiden, Root,Obeisance, morrigan,Mutiilation, Iron Angel, Himinbjorg, armagedda, countess, aurora borealis, Beherit (Drawing down..)

some of these arent completely tr00 to the cause, but its closer than some of the previously mentioned; setherial, vinterland, FOREST STREAM /slaps forehead/

Stíny Plamenu, Lord Kaos, Tenebrosus, and possibly Urshurak.

I could probably do a longer list, but these are the better ones.