Questions to Biomechanical

hey thanks for the answers guys, has there ever been BC Rich guitars used in any of your recordings. I got a BC Warlock and is such a nice metal sound, might be worth checking it out. Kerry King has a warlock also.

Rock on

You guys really are the dogs bollocks in metal. Was wondering what amps u guys use, and how you get those amazing sounds.

As Chris said, we use Framus Cobra amps live, for effects I use the T. electronic G-force.

For the Eight moons album I used a Marshall JMP-1 preamp. We used extra eq's & exciters to the sound ect to get more of a rectifier sound. I used the Marshall JMP-1 for live stuff for a few years. I combined it with a BBE sonic maximiser & managed to get some really good rectifier sounds out of the Marshall that way to!

Never used a BC Rich before. I have a few students that have the Kerry King model. Very brutal guitars & very pointy!! wicked:headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

hey can you guys recommend some good guitar tuners, cos i lost mine and really need to get a new one. You probably tune by ear but if you could help me out that would be great. Budget is around £10-£40.

Cheers

warlock_warrior said:
hey can you guys recommend some good guitar tuners, cos i lost mine and really need to get a new one. You probably tune by ear but if you could help me out that would be great. Budget is around £10-£40.

Cheers

To be honest any tuner above £20 is worth getting. I know the Boss TU-6 is really good.

I use the Boss TU-12 but I know the price of them has gone up to about £99. A bit of a rip off, but it is a really good tuner.

WarLord Aden said:
Question to John K: (not sure if its already been asked)...

Have you ever had any vocal lessons? Your voice is just pure awesomeness!

Hey,

Cheers for the words,

I didn't have any vocal lessons, I just learned how to sing while being in a band. Trial and error was the best way for me to find out how to do the things I wanted to do.

J

i was wondering if you guys would quit biomechanical and join my band BioMANical

a band who sound exactly like Biomechanical but feature me in a giant MAN suit crushing plebs and clowns. and fire pouncing out my belly button.

Ninjistical Logistics said:
i was wondering if you guys would quit biomechanical and join my band BioMANical

a band who sound exactly like Biomechanical but feature me in a giant MAN suit crushing plebs and clowns. and fire pouncing out my belly button.

Sounds interesting:lol:

At the beginning of your song "enemy within" you use a lot of sound effects with some very faint words said, me and a friend have been trying to pick words out such as "Listen to me" and "There isn't much time". But what is said? And what does it mean?
Rock on:headbang:

Spitfire992 said:
At the beginning of your song "enemy within" you use a lot of sound effects with some very faint words said, me and a friend have been trying to pick words out such as "Listen to me" and "There isn't much time". But what is said? And what does it mean?
Rock on:headbang:

It says:

“Listen to me…Listen to me, you must awake, you have to awake, there isn’t much time,
There isn’t much time left for me. This is my final offence.”

The idea wad inspired by the 1987 film ‘The Prince of Darkness’. A person was receiving a warning through his dreams and this is what’s happening on the album. The intro is a warning heard from the moment just before the Final Offence, sent to his own sub consciousness so that he will awake and prepare him self for what he has to confront in the future.

derek said:
I have a question:

When are we gonna see some Biomech in the studio videos!?

Vader mask optional.

:lol:

I think maybe we'll have some stuff for you in the next few weeks.
As I am sure most know by now, we have a some studio commitments of a 'Priest' type nature in 'The big. T's' studio, so I would expect footage of recordings, fret wanking, gratitous drum fills, a little bit of bass (well, we have to keep him happy :Smug: ) drunken high-jinx, cow tipping, goat punching, cattle wrustlings, partial nudity, imaginative displays involving bodiily excretions, sleeping band members, pipe smoking and anchorman quotations. Plus a new feature when John.K, in an hour long presentation, will be lifting the lid on the secret to perfectly steamed vegetables and fluffy rice using just your microwave and a handy 'tips corner' on how to get the most out of your Star Wars box-set.:loco:

Matt.C said:
I think maybe we'll have some stuff for you in the next few weeks.
As I am sure most know by now, we have a some studio commitments of a 'Priest' type nature in 'The big. T's' studio, so I would expect footage of recordings, fret wanking, gratitous drum fills, a little bit of bass (well, we have to keep him happy :Smug: ) drunken high-jinx, cow tipping, goat punching, cattle wrustlings, partial nudity, imaginative displays involving bodiily excretions, sleeping band members, pipe smoking and anchorman quotations. Plus a new feature when John.K, in an hour long presentation, will be lifting the lid on the secret to perfectly steamed vegetables and fluffy rice using just your microwave and a handy 'tips corner' on how to get the most out of your Star Wars box-set.:loco:

:lol:

Released on DVD, I'd buy it. I've always wanted to see you all covered in feces eating microwaved fluffy rice and vegetables. Maybe that's just me though.

:zombie:

Hi i'm from romania and i will go to biomechanical concert on 28 november in budapest...i will come alone even i'm scarred to death of this long road and even you gonna play 35 minutes i really want to have a picture with the hole band esspecially with john k. because i'm a great fan of balance of power to and i really want to sign my original cd with empires of the world...i will have a banner painted by a friend....and the question is...CAN I TAKE A PICTURE WITH YOU GUYS IN BUDAPEST????

tembelynna said:
Hi i'm from romania and i will go to biomechanical concert on 28 november in budapest...i will come alone even i'm scarred to death of this long road and even you gonna play 35 minutes i really want to have a picture with the hole band esspecially with john k. because i'm a great fan of balance of power to and i really want to sign my original cd with empires of the world...i will have a banner painted by a friend....and the question is...CAN I TAKE A PICTURE WITH YOU GUYS IN BUDAPEST????

I am sure this will be no problem. We can usually be found by the bar after the set. :kickass:

Hey, a question for Chris and Jamie.

What amps did you use recording The Empires Of The Worlds? The same ones you used live? I saw Chris used a Framus Cobra half-stack, but I didn't manage to see what Jamie used? Pardon me if this has been discussed previously though.

Also, I mentioned the Steve Smyth interview to you guys (Jamie and Chris) after the gig, and it turns out I was wrong; you weren't the FIRST band he mentioned when asked what bands he digs at the moment. Don't worry, he still digs your stuff :)

You can read the interview here if you want:
http://www.sevenstring.org/forum/showthread.php?t=2459

Hey, a question for Chris and Jamie.

Also, I mentioned the Steve Smyth interview to you guys (Jamie and Chris) after the gig, and it turns out I was wrong; you weren't the FIRST band he mentioned when asked what bands he digs at the moment. Don't worry, he still digs your stuff :)

You can read the interview here if you want:
Sevenstring.org Interview: Steve Smyth of Nevermore - Sevenstring.org
:cool:
I was at that gig in Geece the crowd were mad:headbang:
Unfortunately Nevermore's bass player fell ill that night but they still played on:headbang: